Closed Thread
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you rach, don't know if you do prayers but I'm saying some for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I just want to ask, has anyone had a scan at 6 weeks? Mine is on Thursday and by my dates it's 6+1, has anyone seen a heartbeat at this stage? My last one was 6+3 with DD and I saw it. Hoping I will Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually wait till 7 weeks. This time I had my first at 7+2. Don't you wish scans were really exciting for us like they are for the majority of pregnant women? I've got my next one next Monday, and again, I'm pretty nervous.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rach - thinking of you and sending a few prayers your way too... Hoping to hear some good news soon.

Angelmummy - I've never had a scan that early so couldn't tell you, but I've heard of quite a few people that have seen heart beats that early. I remember reading in one of my pregnancy books that they start beating somewhere in wk5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On phone so ill try n do personals...
    Good luck rach I had pains at yr stage turned out was the ovulating tube! Hurt more after the dildocam! They warned me tho. I had my scan 7wks but date was pushed back to 6w3d... Saw sac n heard the heart

Gracie dont stress too much if ur wearing skinny jeans u may have awesome abs!! I looked same til 12wks then like id eaten too much til 14wks. Fx tho im sure youll be great!

Wop:im all veiny too!!! And hairy which is out of norm for me... I think my boob leaked too not zure tho ... Got hit by accident by a suitcase it hurt soooo bad.

afm: tummy totally popped im measuring perfect for 15wks. nice to look utd!! Nasty cramps tho so I guess its growing pains? Boobs grew in bali still tender ...... On antibiotics niw as im still sick cant keep food in. hoping when this clears up my ms will b gone! Ob appt on thurs hope theyre nice!

Big hugs to everyone else esp daisy xx

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all- thanks so much for your fantastic support. Scan showed perfectly fine ovaries and nothing she could see that was bad in my one remaining tube.

SHE THINKS SHE FOUND THE GS!!!!!! She showed us and she said it's measuring 4w4ds so pretty much exactly to my dates. In all my pregnancies I have never had anything in my uterus so I am sooooo excited! She said to be super cautious because it's so early and I'll have to go back (probably in a week) to confirm all is going ok and rule my tube out 100%.

Absolutely no idea what the pain I'm feeling is.... But I'm just going to relax and be positive and pray for sticky bub. What a rollercoaster!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Rach !!! Must be a relief to hear some good news for once, I know the feeling... I'v had 5 scans over two pregnancies and only one has been good news! So will you be going back next week? I hope todays results can help you relax a little. I had my urgent scan due to spotting and symptoms disapearing at almost 6 weeks which had me in a panic as thats the only symptom I had for weeks with my m/c.

Hopeful
    - Hope the antibiotics clears that gastro up nice and fast, how cute to hear you've got a real preggie belly happening!

Angel
    - I'v heard of some people seeing a heartbeat but I didn't see anything except a GS at 5+4 this time, saw a nice heartbeat and bub at 8 weeks though. Hope you manage to get a look at your baby, lets hope your a few days further along than you think!

Giggle - I'v completed the gender tests in June DIG. There are 10 wives tales to fill out, all but one of mine are pointing to pink so FX it's right!! Even though of course I'll be super excited to have a little boy.
    I must have given my loo trips to you, I can usually make it until 5-6am now! I was tempted to buy some baby (girl) things last weekend second hand but resisted. For you it's not too bad because you only need to worry about blue things. Do you have any friends UTD that would be interested in them if you end up with another girl? Really hope the radiologist can have a guess at gender next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great News Rach! That is great news they could see your little bean in the uterus. Congratulations. I hope you get a more restful night tonight- I bet you didn't sleep much last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelmummy82 View Post
    Girls I just want to ask, has anyone had a scan at 6 weeks? Mine is on Thursday and by my dates it's 6+1, has anyone seen a heartbeat at this stage? My last one was 6+3 with DD and I saw it. Hoping I will Thursday.
    Im pretty sure I had my first with Josh at 6 + 2 with dildo cam and we saw his heartbeat.

Autumn - It will be interesting to see if its a pink bundle for you then. My scan isnt for another 2 weeks... feels like its ages away. I have a really strong boy feeling but I will be happy with either, I just want my bub to be healthy. Tempted to get the clothes off of my friend on FB.
    Rach - Thats great news Im glad it looks like you have a belly bub

AFM - Had a mini meltdown earlier. I had some one sided lower back pain and minor tummy cramps earlier so decided to call my doctor to check that it wasnt anything to worry about thinking I was just been a stress head. My doctor isnt in today but the receptionist asked the other baby doctor on duty about my symptoms and came back and told me to take some panadol, rest and if it gets worse, persists, if I lose fluid or start bleeding to get straight to ER.... Needless to say it stressed me out. Im feeling ok now, still have the odd twinge in my back but its much better than it was. I think I overdid it vacumming this morning and spent the weekend pushing Hannah on her swing so maybe Ive hurt my back a little. Im still going to take it easy for the rest of the day tho just in case. I might see if I can get an appointment with my doctor for tommorow so he can assess me himself. I think everything is ok tho and my back is sore because ive hurt it somehow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle sorry you have had a scare. Remember all your muscles are relaxed with hormones so very easy to pull muscles. The doctors response sounds like the standard line to me, it's horrible they are always so clinical. Rest sounds like a good idea :-)