Closed Thread
Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Giggle - I'm sure you'll be fine as exposure was minimal, don't stress (easier said than done I know).

WOP - Yep, colostrum. I had some the other day too. Best just to wipe it with a clean cloth not your fingers to avoid any germs or infection. Try not to play with your nipples too much... Stimulating your nipples can also bring on labour so best to leave the girls alone a good tip for 37+ weeks though!!
    Giggle is right, colostrum will change to a yellow colour in the first few days after birth.. A bit like egg yolk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right- got the message Get over the fascination with my nipples and leave them alone! Easier for me than a certain other someone who is quite enamoured with my new bust size
    Off to NZ- be well and catch you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracies - It must be a good feeling knowing you did your best at the interveiw, I hope it's followed by some employment news soon!

WOP - Oops, I'v been fiddling with my nipples too! No colostrum for me yet but they do have that waxy look to them so I wonder if it's just around the corner. I was expecting a yellowish colour too, not clear... good to know. I'v also had a very sharp pain in my boob just above my nipples twice this week, never felt anything like it before. So happy you've been able to stop checking the TP, I'v been really bad latley! I think leaving your Facebook group might be the best thing for you right now, it's hard to hear about all the sad stories and stay positive.
    Hope you have a great holiday!

CC - So happy to hear your scan went well, now you can count down for the next scan. I'm looking forward to the 12 weeks scan (if everything goes well), it'll be so exciting to see a little baby shape instead of a blob!

Hamn - I hope you manage to get through the MIL visit without too much trouble, I'm lucky both our parents live close so them staying at our place is never a posibility.

Daisy - Yay for an excellent scan!! We're almost back to being due date buddies too, one day apart is close enough for me! Do you have your NT scan booked yet?

Giggle - By the sounds of it you didn't breath too much of the sealant in but I do understand why you'd be scared. We're in the middle of rennovations but I havn't touched a thing since I found out I was pregnant. Need to try get back into things next trimester but going to give all the really smelly jobs to DH. I did use some industrial putty before I found out, it played on my mind for a few weeks.

AFM - Starting to have ok days without too much M/S, it's a nice change. I'v been getting a bit scared again while waiting for my next scan, still almost a month away. Silly me read some upsetting stories on the net the other day, not sure why I did it! Hope everyone and their little ones are going well!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Autumn - good to hear your ms is starting to ease off and give you a few good days! I hope mine does soon too!
    Why do we torture ourselves with watching sad shows on tv or looking at things that upset us online? I'm guilty too. Last week I spent the day crying because I had watched several tributes on you tube for babies still born. Why I'm not sure, but I did.

WOP - have a fantastic time in NZ!!! Enjoy the get away with DH.

AFM - I am procrastinating this blood test for the downs screening.... You all know how I hate needles. I need to get it done this week and it's either today or tomorrow so I can do it while Grace is at Childcare..... But ouch! =( think I might walk the dog instead...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be getting a jab on Friday for NT bloods so you're not alone Gracies, I hope it's nice and easy to take the blood needed... I hate when they have trouble and have to poke around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll go for the BT tomorrow... It's too sunny and too nice of a day for a needle jab!!!! (any excuse)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, I have booked in for my follow up dating scan on Monday so fingers crossed they can see something this time I should be ten weeks by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick hi from bali ....cant see the posts but saw daisy your scan was good.... yay xo
    Will reply better if i can on laptop otherwise xxxxxxxx to all
    13weeksnow yaaaaaaaaay officially 2nd trimester :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - Congrats on reaching the 2nd trimester!! How exciting! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Bali!!

Mad - I'm sure you'll see a massive change between your dating scan and 10w! Little arms and legs wiggling!

AFM - I got my BT done this morning... Phew! Glad that's over. Scan booked for 28th.
    Good news on the job front too... I am through to final stage and reference checks!! Almost there....
    MS seems to have really settled down the last few days too which is nice! Just in time for my 29th Birthday on Saturday!!
    Does anyone else find you just can't fit as much food in and aren't hungry at dinner?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie we are birthday buddies! I wish I was turning 29, I will be 36! It's Delilah's second birthday tomorrow, very exciting.
    Sounds like the job is yours, well done!