Closed Thread
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am still here Gracie's mummy! Thank you for asking
    I have been reading along on my phone, but haven't had much energy to get on the computer and post this week, between work & growing my bean I get so tired
    I am sorry to hear about the job. I can imagine how you must be feeling. I am a firm believer though that everything always works out just how it should. If you're meant to get a job before Bumpkin arrives, the right job will come along. Sending you lots of in the meantime, there is nothing worse than worrying about money!

massive congratulations to you WOP on the start of your second trimester! such fantastic news! I always love reading your blog posts and today was no exception. thank you for sharing

Happy 7 weeks Autumn! 7 weeks today for me too wooo hooo baby buddies!

Glad to be reading regular posts from you all (hi Hopeful, Giggle & Mads )
    So good to know all of our little beans are going along ok!

I am off camping this weekend with DH. It is for his work and kinda mandatory as it will appear in his magazine. I am apprehensive as there are no toilets - eek - and I don't know the other couples going, although the men work with DH. Early start tomorrow, I hope DH understands if I sleep most of the weekend..

I hope you all have lovely weekends! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP: it was the NT maternal serum blood test, doc said i had to do it in during my 10weeks and before the 11th so the results can go to the scan with me. In in melb it takes awhile here as they have to go off to the womens hospital apparently. They said i have a great chance at a water birth even tho im high risk its only as a precaution i have a condition that affects my heart rate and blood pressure so im monitored more closely but so far no issues. The concern may be the exhaustion of labour but again if im going well theyll let me do whatever i want no other risk factors!!
    Autumn good to hear from you, glad it seems to be ok.
    Gracie: family are so hard sometimes, im hoping they are more supportive of this one, maybve there are other temp roles? ive forogtten what your field is? *sorry brain is bad*. yes we will def coutn downt ogether i cant wait, i know its hard but i think we just have to be positive that we will have great scans. As much a the fatigue and ms sucks id rather have it and know its ok in there than not!
    Daisy hello glad your doing well, camping sounds awful i hope theres a loo!!

Anyway im a whole hour into my shift so far so good its busy tho so not good. cant wait til i can tell people why im lookign ****ty and feeling lousy. Enjoy your weekend, happy racing carnival awesome melbourne weather lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Urgh... Aversion city here! I can't use my new shampoo and conditioner because I've gone off of the smell Ive gone off cooking too and I normally enjoy it so I'm going to do lots in the slow cooker instead. Poor hubby has been cooking or we have been having really quick/easy stuff. It's time to get myself into gear...
    We spent the day on the foreshore yesterday. It was a really nice and relaxing day and dd loved playing in the water.
    Hope everyone is going along ok. It's been really quiet in here lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - I usually love cooking to but have done next to none in the past week! Poor DH has been thrown in the deep end learning too cook, he does his best but I can't wait to be feeling better to cook up something nice a healthy from scratch. I know this sounds weird but DH smells weird to me, must be a pregnancy thing... not that I'v told him! Your weekend sounds lovely, its been beautiful weather here for the beach too but havn't managed to drag myself there yet.

AFM - First spew this morning!! Feeling quiet terrible but have a smile on my face at the same time. Still going to be very nervous for my scan but I'm feeling quiet positive after this morning. I only had one day of M/S last pregnancy without being sick and I was 8.5 weeks along. I keep having extended family and friends ask how our New Zealand trip was... I'm trying to avoid giving an answer as best I can. Will let a couple more people know WHY we didn't end up going once we have the scan done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worked 7-1 today, came home, skyped Jake, ate lunch and went to sleep for 3 hours! Jeebus. Going to try and get to the gym in the morning and then I'm babysitting a friend's 14 month old. I hope she has a nap so I can too!
    Love to all, back soon for personals

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    8wks today! Yay! Only thrown up twice this morning so far... Urgh...
    I had my first OB appointment this morning and he is comfortable that everything is progressing well. He wants me to have a scan this week to check for a heart beat which I am very excited about! We will finally get a glimpse of Bumpkin!!!
    My OB has booked an overseas holiday for 3 days before my due date though which isn't ideal! But given Grace came at 37wks and it's my 2nd birth he has offered to induce me a few weeks early.... Not sure how I feel about this... I am really all about low intervention. We'll see, it's a long way away!

How is everyone else going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have really enjoyed reading through this thread! It seems like you are all have the same fears and worries as me.
    My due date is June 23rd 2012. This will be baby number 4 for us if everything works out. I have had 5 m/c's.
    I'm excited, but just can't wait to get bast the 12 week mark. 6 weeks at the moment and feeling very sick, so that's a good sign! I'm trying to remember good morning sickness remedies, but nothing seems to work, except eating!
    First scan next week, so fingers crossed. When I went to get referral from GP for Obst last week, he said to me, When are you going to give up, don't you think three kids is enough? Really sensitive buddy! Luckily my Obst is so nice, and really sensitive to our feelings.
    Hope everyone else is having a good day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanm- welcome and congratulations on what I'm sure will be a delightful 4th addition to your family Hooray for the OB and boo to the GP who sounds like a bit of a douche!
    Graciesmummy- yay for that first peek at Bumpkin! Are you sold on this OB though or would you consider changing? I am dead against inductions for convenience sake- especially if it's not even YOUR convenience!

I am ridiculously happy with myself for going to the gym! Just going to take it very easy because I'm not starting fit but I want Sprout to have the best chance possible, so I'm also thinking about aqua aerobics and prenatal yoga. I haven't done yoga for years and I'd love to start again, but shift work makes it super difficult. Bah! Shift work makes everything super difficult!
    Off to babysit shortly. Husband home tomorrow and scan the very next day! Come on Sprout- show us what you've got!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to withoutpeanut For This Useful Post:

Hanm1  (31-10-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanm1 - congratulations and welcome! I think 4 kids is wonderful, what a blessing! My DH is the youngest of 6 kids and would love that many too... I think this one will be our last though.

WOP - scan week!! Woo hoo! I have booked in for Thursday too...
    My OB is really good and is one of the best in Melbourne. He said it was an option if I wanted it but he has a stand in and is generally more swayed to natural and low intervention birth. I would rather let my body do its thing and I think baby will come when ready!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Gracie'sMummy~ For This Useful Post:

Hanm1  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanm - Welcome and congrats! I'm glad your Ob sounds alot nicer than your GP, I'd be shocked if a Doctor commented on how many kids he though was enough for me!

Gracies - Yay for not having to wait for until 12 weeks for your scan!! It's a shame about your Obs travel plans, hopfully Bumpkin will be happy enough to stay put until he gets back.

WOP - Sounds like you're having a great week. DH home, get to see Sprout and you have enough motivation to hit the gym aswell!! I'd love to see a pic if you're willing to share.