+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **trigger warning for link** What I would love to do during the week of 12-19 August

Is to be sitting outside a certain prison [text removed by moderator] *waiting for a * certain person who, by reasons only known to the Parole Board, has been granted an early release. I remember her face and I remember the crime. Most of all, I remember the little boy.

[text removed by moderator]I can only hope that they reinstitute the death penalty for vermin such as this.

The reason why I'm so angry is here.

*3.8.11 - I have requested that the mods place a distress warning to this thread. Apologies for not doing so in the first place.
    Last edited by Veve; 03-08-2011 at 18:12. Reason: reference to murder/ intentional injury of another person

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InBetween For This Useful Post:

Kaktuz (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs to you. It's disgusting isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was only 4 years old when this happened....... So can't say I remember what happened or know of the story, but I read the article.

That is amazing that they all voted to give her parole. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Especially after the statement from Melissa, her own blood, her own daughter.

I suppose it would be wrong of me to hope that the justice system fails in supporting her in the outside world...? She will have no family, no friends, no job, no work experience, nothing.... & now we no doubt will have to pay for her to live somewhere, to feed herself, to take herself to the docs when she is sick....

I'm sorry.... I'm not normally one to wish for the death penalty, but she should certainly remain in prison for the rest of her life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That needs a ****distressing*** on the title.
    That makes me so sick.
    I can totally understand your anger.I had not heard that story before..

a hammer? FFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's just awful. How could anyone do that to a child? Just awful. Poor little man. Hope he's resting in peace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sickening.

Whippet is offline Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Puffin View Post
    I was only 4 years old when this happened....... So can't say I remember what happened or know of the story, but I read the article.

That is amazing that they all voted to give her parole. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Especially after the statement from Melissa, her own blood, her own daughter.

I suppose it would be wrong of me to hope that the justice system fails in supporting her in the outside world...? She will have no family, no friends, no job, no work experience, nothing.... & now we no doubt will have to pay for her to live somewhere, to feed herself, to take herself to the docs when she is sick....

I'm sorry.... I'm not normally one to wish for the death penalty, but she should certainly remain in prison for the rest of her life.
    It would be more cost effective for the state to have her released but I'd be happy to have the extra dollars spent on her remaining behind bars until her last breath.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Whippet For This Useful Post:

Benji (04-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippet View Post
    It would be more cost effective for the state to have her released but I'd be happy to have the extra dollars spent on her remaining behind bars until her last breath.

Agreed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippet View Post
    Agree.

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    *shakes head* I wish I hadn't read the link ..

the fact that the child said "sorry" and they didn't stop .. just makes it that much more heartbreaking ..

hug your children tight tonight I know I'll be hugging mine ..