ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    You can get just plug in night lights from bunnings.. Inexpensive yet do the job

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,008
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know you said you have tried the led type night lights that change colour but I have 2 different ones and both have a little button allowing you to keep it on one colour - does yours do this?. I find it great, DD has hers changing all night and I have another one in our bathroom stopped on the brightest colour so she can go to the toilet overnight by herself. And when we go away and sleep in the same room as the kids I take one and set it on the darkest colour (red or orange) so you can just see and it's not annoying.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked
    269
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleE View Post
    I know you said you have tried the led type night lights that change colour but I have 2 different ones and both have a little button allowing you to keep it on one colour - does yours do this?. I find it great, DD has hers changing all night and I have another one in our bathroom stopped on the brightest colour so she can go to the toilet overnight by herself. And when we go away and sleep in the same room as the kids I take one and set it on the darkest colour (red or orange) so you can just see and it's not annoying.
    Oh wow how awesome! Nah I had the gimmo one. Such a waste of money. It sits in the toy room now. What is the one that you have? Would love for it to remain on one colour!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,073
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked
    269
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristybabe View Post
    You can get just plug in night lights from bunnings.. Inexpensive yet do the job
    I would love for those to work for us. Unfortunately the girls powerpoints are in such awful places!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,008
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmInayah View Post
    Oh wow how awesome! Nah I had the gimmo one. Such a waste of money. It sits in the toy room now. What is the one that you have? Would love for it to remain on one colour!
    We have 2 different ones but bought them both from Big W for about $10-15 from memory.
    DD has one that projects the colours up the wall - so pretty, we actually have hers on an extension cord and sitting on top of a book shelf as she doesn't really have any exposed power points. Not sure what it was called but it's kind of an oval shape with plastic on the top half which the light shines through - sorry not a very good description!
    Our other one is a circular shape that glows the colours.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    134
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love BH. I was only wondering the same thing today!!! Thanks for asking for me.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Im interested in those salt lamps!!
    Can you guys tell me where you get them from?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,177
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daisymoo View Post
    Im interested in those salt lamps!!
    Can you guys tell me where you get them from?
    off ebay, or any of those "mystic moon" type shops, im in SA. But guessing other states would have them, they sell candles, jewellery, witch and dragon type stuff lol. Hope im making sence.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,176
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked
    678
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll also vouch for Himalayan salt lamps! Got ours from the local health store - Go Vita. Perfect amount of light and can be left on all night. They also say there are many health benefits which would be a bonus if they help, but either way I'm happy with the light.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,149
    Thanks
    3,494
    Thanked
    2,007
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    I'll also vouch for Himalayan salt lamps! Got ours from the local health store - Go Vita. Perfect amount of light and can be left on all night. They also say there are many health benefits which would be a bonus if they help, but either way I'm happy with the light.
    This is a very old thread from 2011.


 

Similar Threads

  1. near the end but i cant see the light:(
    By Little Miss Muffet in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:04
  2. can anyone shed some light...
    By spitthedummy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 20:08
  3. What type of night light can you recommend
    By Cluky79 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-03-2012, 08:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Smallprint Fingerprint JewellerySmallprint handcraft sterling silver keepsake jewellery that capture loved one's fingerprints, hand & foot prints, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT