ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You can get just plug in night lights from bunnings.. Inexpensive yet do the job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know you said you have tried the led type night lights that change colour but I have 2 different ones and both have a little button allowing you to keep it on one colour - does yours do this?. I find it great, DD has hers changing all night and I have another one in our bathroom stopped on the brightest colour so she can go to the toilet overnight by herself. And when we go away and sleep in the same room as the kids I take one and set it on the darkest colour (red or orange) so you can just see and it's not annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleE View Post
    I know you said you have tried the led type night lights that change colour but I have 2 different ones and both have a little button allowing you to keep it on one colour - does yours do this?. I find it great, DD has hers changing all night and I have another one in our bathroom stopped on the brightest colour so she can go to the toilet overnight by herself. And when we go away and sleep in the same room as the kids I take one and set it on the darkest colour (red or orange) so you can just see and it's not annoying.
    Oh wow how awesome! Nah I had the gimmo one. Such a waste of money. It sits in the toy room now. What is the one that you have? Would love for it to remain on one colour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kristybabe View Post
    You can get just plug in night lights from bunnings.. Inexpensive yet do the job
    I would love for those to work for us. Unfortunately the girls powerpoints are in such awful places!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmInayah View Post
    Oh wow how awesome! Nah I had the gimmo one. Such a waste of money. It sits in the toy room now. What is the one that you have? Would love for it to remain on one colour!
    We have 2 different ones but bought them both from Big W for about $10-15 from memory.
    DD has one that projects the colours up the wall - so pretty, we actually have hers on an extension cord and sitting on top of a book shelf as she doesn't really have any exposed power points. Not sure what it was called but it's kind of an oval shape with plastic on the top half which the light shines through - sorry not a very good description!
    Our other one is a circular shape that glows the colours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love BH. I was only wondering the same thing today!!! Thanks for asking for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im interested in those salt lamps!!
    Can you guys tell me where you get them from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daisymoo View Post
    Im interested in those salt lamps!!
    Can you guys tell me where you get them from?
    off ebay, or any of those "mystic moon" type shops, im in SA. But guessing other states would have them, they sell candles, jewellery, witch and dragon type stuff lol. Hope im making sence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll also vouch for Himalayan salt lamps! Got ours from the local health store - Go Vita. Perfect amount of light and can be left on all night. They also say there are many health benefits which would be a bonus if they help, but either way I'm happy with the light.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    I'll also vouch for Himalayan salt lamps! Got ours from the local health store - Go Vita. Perfect amount of light and can be left on all night. They also say there are many health benefits which would be a bonus if they help, but either way I'm happy with the light.
    This is a very old thread from 2011.