Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for AF to start new BCP's

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Transfer Oct 10th

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - EPU Oct 7th

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW, BT Oct 14th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Waiting on her sisters cyst to go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lola27 Im sorry your fert rate is not great, but remember it only takes one so all hope is not lost . And you know there really is nothing more that you can do, in fact there really isnt anymore than anyone who is on the IVF train could do other than follow doctors advice and hope it is meant to be. Stay positive that that one little embie keeps fighting and is strong and ready to become your beautiful baby! Will be thinking of you and sending growing vibes to your little embie!

Forever- sounds like things need to slow down for a while, but at least it is ensuring that your body is in the best place for getting a BFP when its time. I hope this new plan of action shrinks that bas*ard of a cyst so that you can get back on your IVF track.

I think i am becoming slightly obsessed with BH I check in several times a day to see where everyone is at and weather anything has changed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shazie - Im at Hawthorn too! Now I'm wondering if I've passed you in the waiting rooms How awesomely freaky! Now all you have to do is tell me you have been seeing Dr Weston and I'll faint

A few symptoms..my poor (.)(.)s are SO sore and swollen, they feel really hot too..its so odd! Im totally zapped of energy too..keep falling asleep randomly This afternoon I was sitting on the couch folding washing and the next thing I know, it was an hour later and I was laying next to my pile Little bits of nausea, but nothing too bad.

Lola- sorry to hear your fert rates weren't great, like Shazie said..it only takes one! I'll have everything crossed for you xoxo

Forever - Im sorry the cyst is being a PITA I know how annoying they are, Ive had them removed and had the buggers burst on me a few times.. the best thing I ever did for them was go on BC called Depo Provera..never had one in the 3 years I was on it, or since I cam off it in march 09. But its long lasting and has a bad rep for falling pregnant afterwards so wouldn't be at all good for you at this stage.

I saw my GP this afternoon who seems to think my pains may be a UTI..... hmmm I'm not sure about that, but she sent off a wee sample.
    I had a really bad cramping episode about an hour ago, I couldn't tolerate the pain at all! It passed in about 10 minutes, but I was freaked out enough to call the FS's emergency number. DH spoke to him and said that I can take panadeine forte if I need to, but its pretty useless going in to emergency unless I'm bleeding. He said no bleeding is good so try not to worry. Im a little worried...not too much yet though I do recall going into emergency where I found out I was pregnant with DS because I thought I was dying

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS, Nar, I am seeing Lyn Burmeister! But I do have a BT on wednesday too, I will be keeping my eyes out for someone, maybe running with scissors ! Hope you are feeling better today! Join me in my new thread, "IVF miracle babies due June July"!

Everyone, this coming week is going to be an exciting one for many, cant wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday!

I'm quite concerned now.. I had cramps almost all night, and I'm quite sore now
    I've been on the phone to my sister a few times, she had a m/c last year but she seems to think my symptoms are totally different to hers...but then again I'm worried she might be trying to calm me down!

I'm thinking about going to the ED at the Northern, but they are so pathetic down there at the best of times that I don't trust my safety with them now!
    I want to go to Mercy ED..but I feel silly as I'm only 4w6d and don't think they will see me as pregnant, if you get me...

The pains were so bad that I was sweating, shaking and not able to speak! Still no blood though which is good. The cramps feel like they are in both ovaries now... I'm going mad

Thanks
    Reviews
    We must have posted at the same time

Just look for someone flustered as I'll have done the school run and battled peak hour to get there on time Mine is at 9.30am..

I'll pop over to the thread now! Ive jumped into a few June ones already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    RWS - A official congratulations!!!! if you are concerned with cramping don’t feel bad for going to ED. This may help put your mind at rest.

ShazieB – Hope the BT goes well Wednesday. Hope that icky feeling stays away with no sickness.

Lola77 - I’m so sorry you didn’t get the results you are after. Big hugs
    have you had a update on your embie? I have my fingers crossed you have some good news to come.

Forever27 – Happy to here you and DD are feeling much better. Defiantly think the hunger is from the meds sadly.
    I hope coming off the pill does the trick and not endo. Thinking of you lots till the 27th.. With IVF in general it feels if it’s not one thing it’s the other at times.

AFM - I was going through my draws yesterday and found 4 HPT. I managed to stay strong and put them at the back of the draw. I’m going to try the out of sight out of mind theory. Still trying to look into things too much as the meds as they can mimic pregnancy symptoms.
    I’m trying to tell myself to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I just want it to work so much for us.

Is it Friday yet!!!!!!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone.

Will do personals later when not on my phone!

Trying to think positive but not really working. was planning to let DH take the call this morning, then missed it while I was trying to get him out of bed! Apparently they don't check embies on day 2! I'm booked in for ET at 245pm tomorrow. I'm assuming it's later because they will check whether it's progressed in the morning, to save me coming in if nothing is happening.
    Well I'm off to get a pedicure - partly because I plan to avoid strong fumes after ET and partly because I let my 2 year old loose on my toes with the nail polish yesterday!
    Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lola - I'm keeping everything crossed for you that your transfer goes smoothly. Please keep us posted. I know I'll be checking the forum frequently, as I'm sure others will.

RWS - The symptoms you describe are similar to what I felt when I had my ectopic pregnancy. I'm not saying that you do, but I thought I should bring it up just in case. You're far enough along for them to at least be able to verify that there is a sac in the uterus. It wouldn't hurt to ask for a sono if the symptoms continue. If it makes you feel better, my pain was specifically on the right side which was here the embryo implanted. If your pain is on both sides, it's more than likely the ovaries. But if you're still worried, play it better safe than sorry and see if your FS will do an early sono for you.

OBD - You have so much more self control than I do. Can you bottle some of that up and send it this way? I have been eating way too many sweets lately. I think I need some of your self control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello tail kickers!

RWS-congratulations on BFP! I hope those nasty cramps and pains go away and you can enjoy your pregnancy. all goes smoothly for you.

Lola77-one is better than none! Hopefully your little embie is doing its thing and waiting for mummy tomorrow!

Forever-wishing you all the luck in the world for your next cycle...hopefully sooner than later. You deserve a break!

ShazieB-counting down the days. for an uneventful 9 months or less now!

OBD-good on you for not POAS. Not long til friday. Do you have any signs or symptoms at all?

to everyone else!

AFM-been in bed for last 3 days. Filthy flu! Cannot remember ever feeling so sick. Feeling marginally better still have the cough from hell...but at least been able to venture out of bed today. Absolutely no signs or symptoms from me. Feel as though AF around the corner, although not due til day of blood test(thurs) not holding out much hope though. After 5 BFN you get to know the feeling. Not even tempted to POAS dont think I could cope with any disappointment especially when I feel so evil!