+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Motherhood and Emotional Intelligence: Seeking new mum's with babies aged 0-12 weeks!

Are you a first time mother?

Interested in participating in research?

I am looking for first time mothers who have babies aged 0-12 weeks.

This research aims to increase the knowledge surrounding women’s thoughts, feelings, and expectations about their experiences as mothers – mental representations of motherhood.

This study is specifically looking at the link between emotional intelligence and mental representations of motherhood.

By finding out more about how women think and feel about becoming a mother, we can provide better support throughout this life-changing event.

Participants will be asked to fill out an online questionnaire, taking approximately 40 minutes. All answers are confidential.

To participate in this study and for more information, please visit www.surveymonkey.com/becomingamother

Thanks
    Reviews
    i encourage others to participate, research is important

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I wanted to thank everyone who had participated in the online survey, and to encourage others to participate, I still require more participants so if your a first time mother with a young baby it would be very appreciated if you could find the time (very difficult I know!) to fill out the survey.

The survey will be open til late August, thank you again for your time and consideration!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to bump this one more time with the deadline approaching, anyone with a young baby is encouraged to participate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it still going??