Closed Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    a little more from me

Haydos...... and best wishes for your BT. I really hope to hear some happy news.

Tadaaaa - I am with lily and a few others and changed FS because I felt I was not being given enough answers or tests. It made me feel much better to get a new perspective and to feel I was being proactive again. So far my new FS has done more for me in two transfers than the last one did for 2 and a half years. Even if just for peace of mind, it's worth looking into.I know a few people who either changed clinics or docs and have been pleased they did so. I am not from Melbourne either so I really don't know about clinics there. Best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update, I Poas again today and the line is almost totally gone, so even though it's been a week and the dose was only 1500, it looks like it's most likely just a tiny residual amount of pregnyl not a true bfp after all unfortunately

Back to the drawing board and work out if we will take a break before cycle 15. Feeling very low, especially after getting my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, Let us know how you go at bt tomorrow. I still think it's a good sign that AF hasn't arrived yet

Will catch up with everyone else tomorrow, just got back from a girl's weekend on the Gold Coast and I'm knackered!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this cycle unfortunately and thinking of taking a month off (ok DH is insisting so my body can recover).

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos - I'm so sorry to hear that. I know words dont help at all but please know that we are thinking of you. The bfn's certainly dont get any easier to deal with.

A months break might be good for your body even though our 1st instinct is to want to go straight into another cycle and a break is the last thing we want to think about. Take care of yourself and try to enjoy the 1:1 time with your DH. I keep reminding myself (through the tears) everytime I get a bfn that its extra time for just me and my DP that we can do special things together because once we have our baby there wont be as much time for that (not initially). It might sound crazy but its just me trying to put a slightly positive spin on such a horrendous time. (If you arent in the frame of mind for that today then please completely ignore me)

Once again though I'm sending big your way.

Starfish - a girls weekend away sounds divine. I havent done that for way too long. I hope you had an amazing time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I also meant to say to all the other lovely ladies and also here's lots of for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Haydos.

Just to say I'm on my second week of TWW. The waiting is killing me. You always hope this is it, this is the last time. Please be the last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I have been snooping around this thread for awhile and now I am wondering if I can join we have been TTC since 04 started IVF/ICSI since 06, have had many FET loads of OHSS have been told we have a BFP then AF arrives and then told we cant be preggers (mixed up BT results) 6 months after starting IVF we get our miracle baby and then thought well its easy we can do it again I WAS SO WRONG its not easy its the hardest most challenging life experience we have gone through. This year I experinced my 1st missed M/C saw a beautiful Heart Beat at 7/8 weeks then scan at 12weeks showed our worst nightmare then got our next BFP after spending a whole month away from DH to do a FET got home had 2nd BT then rushed back to brissy FS thought ectopic another 1st so I was freaking out I was about to lose my tubes but an angel was looking after me that day and it just ended in an unviable pregnancy so here I am lost and losing my mind in a very long IVF journey and yet I am still waiting for our next miracle to happen next FET oct/Nov waiting for AF to arrive so I can work out when we can start.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haydos, I'm so sorry. I have to agree with Lily about the 'sanity' break. In the beginning of my IVF journey I was in such a hurry, barely processing one disappointment before rushing back into the next cycle. While I hate waiting as much as anyone I really think having breaks (enforced or by choice) has been the best thing for me sometimes and allowed me to rebuild my hope (so important on a long journey like we are all on) and to get myself back in the right head space. I feel your disappointment and we are all here for you if you need a vent or a place to hang out while you decide your next move. Take care

Tadaaaa, good luck with the fertilisation this time around how close is your EPU? I 100% agree with what everyone else has said about changing clinics if you aren't happy with your FS and their care of you.

Jamison, lovely, good to see you back. Hope the are starting to lift for you. Are you going for counselling through the clinic or somewhere else? I'm doing much much better, thanks for asking. Had a pretty shocking couple of weeks but in a much better place now and looking forward to my ED cycle starting, but it is still slowly slowly. Last bt showed I had ovulated so just awaiting AF and then on the pill.

Lilybaby, you must be getting close to starting jabbing now? How are those DHEA symptoms coming along?? I had a really lovely time on the GC with 3 of my closest girlfriends, although it was much quieter than other times we have gotten together in the past as 1 is UTD, and another is going through her 1st IVF cycle. But we did go to a day spa, out for long breaky's and had lots of great girly chats. Very good for the soul

Frosty, just to say and please keep us posted

Loveabug, Wow what a journey you've had and I'm so very sorry to hear about your MC's but also heartened to hear you have a beautiful DD. Can I ask what kinds of issues brought you and DH to IVF? I think there might be a few of us LT'ers cycling in October with you.

to everyone else who has posted in the past and to the lurkers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi starfish thanks for the welcome
    we came to IVF with poor sperm quality, before IVF while TTC GP wasted our time and money with tests and scans etc trying to work out why we have poor sperm and we didnt know any better and just went along with what they say until an amazing GP was at our clinic and gives us the best advice ever and sent us on our IVF journey which just seems sooooo long ago now. I have only had 2 EPU but I produce alot eggs and with ICSI we create alot of embies. with our latest batch with all our bad outcomes I am tempted to do another and just let them go but what if! is always there and FS says no, and no embie is the same we have to treat each transfer that way and the cost there is always a cost so we keep trying and hoping that we get another miracle.