+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We got the Strider Plus with capsule for our second son (born last week) and we LOVE it. Wish we had it for our first. Worth every cent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have the Strider DLX travel system (model before Strider Plus) & I love it!! So so handy
    I'm think when we have a 2nd bub we'll purchase the Plus with 2nd seat as I already have the capsule & bassinet to fit.
    Well worth it IMO :smile:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never had one, and we got by fine without one either. Unfortunately DD would end up waking up, but it wasn't a huge deal, and we were lucky that she would settle back in the pram if we were at the shops, or I'd give her a quick breastfeed at home to settle her down again. I like the appeal of them though. I think they'd be a good investment if end up having more than one child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used the Strider Plus and loved it. We could just unplug her if she was asleep, and she'd happily snooze away in the capsule while we were at a restaurant/ out - so handy. I was very upset when she got to 9kg and I had to use a car seat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told that the Unity was my only option but that was when it first came out so think it has changed since then.
    It is a little fiddly with the bar attachment but I thought it was secure enough and was never worried about it falling/slipping.
    Never looked at maxi to compare so don't know how it works.
    DD2 is now in seat (really long so hanging out of capsule) but so glad we got the BJCS. We also plan on a couple more sooner than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BJCMini single are so light weight, I had one with DD2 after a c sect using a s&s unity and LOVED it I bought my unity off eBay $82 and only 2 years old in near new condition.
    It isn't too fiddly once you know what you're doing and is quite safe
    With Dd2 and DS only being 13 months apart I bought the BJCmini dbl from ebay and I have DS in the unity now and as I can't use the capsule attachment on the dbl I've been a bit naughty and sit it on the belly bar and wedge it down in the pram i know this wouldn't be recommended but I'm happy to use it for kindy drop off and quick trip to shop if he is asleep
    Ppl would think I worked for BJ, I don't but honestly LOVE the minis!!! I did work in a baby shop though
    Whatever system you decide on I don't think you'd be disappointed with a capsule, they really are so handy especially with number 2 onwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

We have the silver strider plus with the capsual and LOVE it! I wish we had one for DD1! I love that i can strap her into the capsual upstairs while im getting us all ready and then all i have to do is grab the capsual and pop it in the car. We paid $530 for the pram and $263 for the capsual so no too expensive Well worth it!!

Jes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have the silver strider plus with the capsule (had it since Jan). I never had a capsule with my first, but thought it would be very handy for #2 (given that I could just pick it up and take it into mothers groups etc. It's also great for knowing that baby is safe in the capsule whilst I get #1 in and out of the car.
    My 2 kids are 20 months apart and I knew that we will be having a 3rd as well, so it was worth spending the money.