+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm 41 and 8weeks pregnant IVF. I have a 21 and a 15yr old from previous marriage. Current DP is a treasure and I will keep IVFing until it doesn't work anymore definitely not planning on stopping with this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Des

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousOne For This Useful Post:

Des1102  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    glad I found this! I'm 42 & hubby is 44 and just found out I'm expecting
    My kids are 19 year old girl & a 16 year old boy, and both are excited at a new baby brother or sister!
    would love to hear everyone else's stories, and also if anyone knows of a good obs in SE Melb, as my old obs (Dr John Jeffares) passed away nearly 10 years ago.
    Look forward to chatting

Thanks
    Reviews
    thought i may resurrect this post . im 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd , my partners 2nd. today i turned 43 ... very excited as this is planned , took 8 months to conceive naturally ... my youngest is 14 and a stepdaughter is 10 . wanting to connect i guess and share experiences with other women of similar ages . been a long time since i was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanentity View Post
    thought i may resurrect this post . im 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd , my partners 2nd. today i turned 43 ... very excited as this is planned , took 8 months to conceive naturally ... my youngest is 14 and a stepdaughter is 10 . wanting to connect i guess and share experiences with other women of similar ages . been a long time since i was pregnant.
    Hi Oceanentity! Congratulations!!
    I've just found out I'm pregnant, with my 3rd (about 6 wks) and like you, have been trying for 8/9 months. We decided we thought we'd have a go at having a girl! LOL My other 2 are boys 5 & 7yrs, which we haven't told yet. They will be super excited. Now that i'm actually pregnant i'm a bit scared though - are we crazy?? Funnily enough my due date is in March around my 40th Birthday! i had been planning to be celebrate sailing on the Whitsundays - that's have to wait! We haven't told anyone at all yet - it feels nice to be able to share the exciting news with someone! Thkx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello.

Hello. I'm 43 now and 9 weeks pregnant now. Have had couple of hick ups. I'm
    Currently had two days off work. Had another small bleed the doctors aren't really worried. Got sent home with maxalon for severe nausea and vomiting. Seems better today although I feel guilty not being at work. They make us feel bad having even one day off. I
    Got a work text saying call work and tell
    Us why you're off sick. But I just have no energy right now. My 14 year old is going through a rough teenage patch also. Lots going on. Not sure if it's the progesterone making me feel worried and flat.
    Last edited by oceanentity; 21-07-2017 at 09:26.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We are crazy in a good way 🤗

Hi. I know the feeling. I think the progesterone plays on the mind... my oldest is like 19 now. Doing some reading and talking to people babies born to 40 plus parents are always special and for lack
    Of a better word a blessing. It's the here I go again feeling. Nervous and a little scared too.
    You could still go Whitsundays after baby comes. 🤗

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanentity For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (21-07-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is it all going Oceanentity? Hope you got some rest and over the nausea? Thankfully i haven't hadn't any morning sickness. I'm off to my 1st GP appointment next week at 7 weeks and assume i'll arrange for my 1st scan which is exciting! We've noticed how time really slows down when you are counting the weeks. Good luck hope to hear you're doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsmum8 View Post
    How is it all going Oceanentity? Hope you got some rest and over the nausea? Thankfully i haven't hadn't any morning sickness. I'm off to my 1st GP appointment next week at 7 weeks and assume i'll arrange for my 1st scan which is exciting! We've noticed how time really slows down when you are counting the weeks. Good luck hope to hear you're doing well.
    i agree time feels like it is going SO slowly ... because of being really tired too im wishing the work week away ... my mood has lightend up a little bit ... congratulations too by the way