+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone im hoping you can help, I took a test this morning and it came back positive but I could swear my periods are about to start is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsnurse View Post
    Hi everyone im hoping you can help, I took a test this morning and it came back positive but I could swear my periods are about to start is this normal?
    hmm I'm not sure! how are u feeling today

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    I don't know how you can wait! You're being very patient!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    ok I gave in. BFN :thumbdown:

day 43 of cycle, no af. but I've got mega cramps, feeling really drained.

a friend told me to look into acupuncture to bring on af and normal cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    well Af is now here :-( very teary n hormonal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it's my first time posting on this site. Is anyone still trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadamButterly View Post
    hmm I'm not sure! how are u feeling today

Much better went to the doctor had the pregnancy confirmed and she said that unless I start bleeding or having cramps not to worry. Thankyou for responding I was going to post and forgot. Apparently it's not unusual for some women to feel like this and pregnancy symptoms can be similar to when your expecting a period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsnurse View Post
    Much better went to the doctor had the pregnancy confirmed and she said that unless I start bleeding or having cramps not to worry. Thankyou for responding I was going to post and forgot. Apparently it's not unusual for some women to feel like this and pregnancy symptoms can be similar to when your expecting a period.
    woohoo! congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Dragonsnurse so exciting! Do you know how far along you are?

I'm sorry to hear that af arrived @MadamButterly

I'm now almost cd41 and approx 10 days late for af.

Feels like af has been coming since it was due but nothing. Feels much like my first 2 pregnancies but bfn at least once a day for 12 days argh. I had bloods done on friday but have to wait til wed. Pretty sure af is just being crap

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    i think this thread is really important. I too was trying for a long long time, diaries, temps, obsessing and constant questioning of my body. i thought i was being all calm but i wasnt i was stressed and down and im not sure the other threads helped me keep a positive focus, cause i guess we were all as frustrated as each other.

I think i had to started that way ( to get to know my own body) but since then i took a load off and took it easy for two months.

Two months in it worked.... i could have bet my house i was not pregnant. but i was.
    The only changes i made was i stopped exercising to my max ( as i had done for years) and just kept its so i could talk and exercise, and i used a sperm friendly lubricant. It could have been i was just lucky and knew my usual range of days i was ovulating but it worked.

I also really focused on having sex every two days in the lead up to my ovulation period. I was never the same each month so i had to kind of keep to that.

i know this is stuff your all probably doing but i just wanted to share incase it helped anyone.

xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderyonder For This Useful Post:

Fi Poledancer  (30-10-2014),shelbels  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderyonder View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    i think this thread is really important. I too was trying for a long long time, diaries, temps, obsessing and constant questioning of my body. i thought i was being all calm but i wasnt i was stressed and down and im not sure the other threads helped me keep a positive focus, cause i guess we were all as frustrated as each other.

I think i had to started that way ( to get to know my own body) but since then i took a load off and took it easy for two months.

Two months in it worked.... i could have bet my house i was not pregnant. but i was.
    The only changes i made was i stopped exercising to my max ( as i had done for years) and just kept its so i could talk and exercise, and i used a sperm friendly lubricant. It could have been i was just lucky and knew my usual range of days i was ovulating but it worked.

I also really focused on having sex every two days in the lead up to my ovulation period. I was never the same each month so i had to kind of keep to that.

i know this is stuff your all probably doing but i just wanted to share incase it helped anyone.

xx
    Thanks for sharing that. It's good to hear a success story

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app