+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by momma2bee View Post
    please excuse the vent...

so hubby and i have been ttc for 9 months... with no luck so far of course

in the last 4 days ive found out 2 of my cousins(one has a 2 yr old whos my god daughter and the other has 2 boys already) are preggers, neither one was trying and a friend of mine is as well.. i am happy for them.. but..

hubby had a sperm count and quality all come back clear... which means we either dont dtd at the right times or some thing is wrong with me... hubby works away and is only home from thursday morning to sunday arvo so we pretty much dtd thurs, fri and saturdays..
    because of my family and one of my good friends and a couple of 1st bdays ive been to in the last month its really starting to effect me.. hubby doesnt seem to understand why im disappointed with my self and not having a bub, he says itll happen when it happens..
    tomorrow im booked in for blood tests to see if ive O'd (im on CD 19 today) and then on the 27th i have an app with my doctor to find out the results..
    i just want it to be our turn already..
    hunny I know how you feel it seems like every single person I know is having a baby it's not fair! But on the upside at least your hubbies swimmers are all good!

We all just have to stay strong and believe that it will be our time to shine soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mommatobee: That must be really hard to hear they are pregnant when not trying and have kids already. However, its fantastic news that hubby's swimmers are good Maybe if u can book in for a massage and have lots of baths etc. When trying for my first I was successful on the one month I didnt think about babys (christmas) as I was too busy enjoying myself and relaxing. Hope ur time comes asap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mommstobee - I understand those feelings. Although we have only been TTC for a tiny amount of time, I have wanted to have a bubba for a few years. DP and I decided to wait a bit so that we were a bit more secure (house and job) Every time someone we knew got UTD it stung!

It stung the most when a family member that had not been with their new partner for long came over to our house one night and told us they were expecting. I was crushed and I don't think I even hid it to well, normally I do try and push my feelings aside and feel happy for the new expectant parents. When they left I totally fell apart, I don't think DP knew what was going on, I just kept thinking and saying "It's not fair!" It was our choice to wait, but it still sucked!

Tons of for you! Hope you get you BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    we didnt want kids before being married, and i took my sweet time there(3 yrs after we got engaged) but over a year later i just want it to happen!

it stings soo bad with my cousins... both have kids, neither one married, neither one in 100% stable realtionships(but still with the same partner as the kiddies) and while i love my god daughter to death and the other cousins 2 boys, im tired of comments from people thinking i dont want kids (there reasoning is im to selfish!) or putting on a brave face when asked when were going to have kids, response is "ohh im not sure" and with hubby not wanting people knowing were ttc its hard... my bestie knows and thats about it, its doing my head in now.. at least i got for tests tomorrow and hopefully find out the week after..
    in the mean time ima hang around here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, im new to this whole thing and my boyfried and i are going to ttc. i have been off the pill for 3 weeks now and was previously on it for 2 months. My boyfriend wants to take the relaxed approach and whatever happens, happens. Thanks for posting this as this will be a good thread to loo onto
    Cheers joelsimone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck joelsimone!! Hope your TTC journey is fun filled!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

joelsimone  (20-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joelsimone View Post
    Hi there, im new to this whole thing and my boyfried and i are going to ttc. i have been off the pill for 3 weeks now and was previously on it for 2 months. My boyfriend wants to take the relaxed approach and whatever happens, happens. Thanks for posting this as this will be a good thread to loo onto
    Cheers joelsimone
    Welcome! And good luck! :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to louhopeful For This Useful Post:

joelsimone  (20-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Joelsimone! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

How's everyone going? Bit quite here today I'm about 7 days out from AF being due... Oh the suspense POAS yesterday and today, I couldn't help myself BFN as I suspected. It's still early days and only our first month TTC so not expecting any miracles.

Feeling tired tonight...I'll put that down to getting up at 5am and having to drive an hour to work so glad that is only a short term arrangement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya Chubby! Yeah - too quiet... everyone must be out DTD...

Well... my body's all over the place post M/C. the cycle after lasted 17-18 days... This AF had no clots, amazingly no bloating or pain....

Today was Day six of AF... and yesterday I had full blown PMS!!!

I was uber creative and just p!ssed off!!! poor hubby copped it! :gonnagetit

I cleaned the enitre downstairs of our house!!! (which I haven't looked at since we lost Don)

Whereas Today - I was a hornbag!!! I was sitting at my desk and had one of those moments - like "He actually married me!!! He's MINE!!! I LOVE HIM!!!"

(I LOVE my Hubby!!!)

So I don't have a clue. O week doesn't start for a while yet... Impossible to track signs and symptoms when my hormones think AF is due soon whereas I JUST had it...)

LOU!!!