+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The opposite of my household would be a either a household were the husband makes all the decisions or were it was really messy and disorganized. I don't know if I could handle living in someones elses messy house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    I LOVE wife swap!!! Its so trashy it's good!!

I would be sent to someones house who does not care about cleaning or neatness, doesn't drink and who's husband isn't involved with playing with or helping do things with the kids.
    That would also be the complete opposite of my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Bah, I would be sent to a vegan eating, super disgustingly dirty house where noone worked and children were home schooled! People wouldn't be allowed on the computer or watch tv and all money is saved. (not spent on insignificant things like we do ) haha
    Yep I'd probs get a family like this too or the house where wifey is up at 7am making a nice hot breakfast everyday ... Ppfft stop at the servo and get an up&go .. A husband dominated house, I would be booted off the show lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The opposite of us would probably be CIO, Bottlefeeding, disposables, jar food, uber neat, religious, pre-packaged and processed food, lots of waste, husband doesn't help around the house, main****** schooling.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    I'm glad you asked this important question. I have pondered it in the past.

I'd be swapped with some very chilled out slob who eats heaps of convenience/processed food and doesn't do housework and makes her husband do everything.

!!
    Welcome to my place lol. Although DH doesn't do everything, but I think mil thinks he does

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I think it is hilarious that people are putting vegan and 'dirty' in the sentence.
    Hahah I know!!! I'd be sent to the same type of family as you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'd be sent to a house where everything was in pristine condition (not that my house is filthy, but it's far from perfect), but that the man did all the work to keep it that way. The man would also cook every night.

The kids would be extremely routined and be fobbed off when asking about real issues. The family I'd go into would probably be run by smug, older parents who had money and would look down on younger, poorer families like mine.

They'd probably have no pets, and hate animals (perhaps because they consider them "filthy,") and would be right-wing.

They'd also probably be pro-war and quite religious. They'd be against homosexuality, and would try to justify their stance by citing the bible.

They wouldn't cuddle their kids and would never have fun with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A house full of meat-eaters where the kids rule the roost and are given everything they demand. A house full of materialistic and wasteful people. A house where they prefer to stick a movie on for the children (even one that's not suitable for children) rather than spend time with them. Where the children's love is bought rather than earned. Processed food i used more than fresh food and there is no portion control.

ETA: They would also either be really filthy or overly clean.
    Last edited by share a book; 16-06-2011 at 09:15.

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    yeah I thought that. But then every episode of wife swap about vegan families makes them look like they are hoarders who don't clean or tidy. It is trash TV though, hopefully nobody takes it seriously
    I should have put this little guy on my post I agree that the ones I have seen with vegans, they are usually filth wizards. But I know plenty of filth wizards who aren't vegan!

Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I always thought vegans where really clean ppl actually. I can imagine them scrubbing the toilet with vinegar.. Lol
    I would probably get sent to a messy house with one of those slob husbands.
    I scrub my toilet with vinegar

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post
    I dont think they were saying vegan = dirty tbh - i think they were just meaning the opposite of what they were ie

vegan - cause they are meat eaters
    dirty - cause they are neat freaks -

I dont think they meant dirty vegans iykwim?

Yes, I know. I just forgot to put the laughing smilie in my post in my rush this morning.