hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well i did go to one of the local first time moms's meetings,but baby made such a fuss that all i did was comfort her throughout the meeting!i never went back.anyway,my parents were here for a while;they left last week.my in laws will be coming over to visit in a few months,so i should be ok.do you have a lot of friends here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunita,

My pregnancy is going great. Thanks for asking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Loveshack,
    Shame about the mums group. It doesn't work out well for everyone. I had a similar experience to yours. I only went to my mums group meeting a couple of times but know other people who've really got alot from that network. However, it's good that you've had company/help/support from your family though. Very important after having a baby. And wonderful that you've got your in-laws visit to look forward to. That should keep you busy for a while!

As I've been in Melbourne for a while I have got a network of friends that I've met through work, etc. Not many indian friends though. So this bubhub forum is a nice way to catch up with other indian parents!

Sunita

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hello

yea...it was quite bad with the mums's group,but i'm too busy now to think of anything else!
    waiting to start baby on solids...
    hi priya..howz ur pregnancy going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi georgeous indian mums/mums to be

we moved to adelaide from europe 6months ago.we love australia as of now but it is a bit lonely sometimes since we are left without any social infrastructure.
    we have a very lil daughter who turned 2 in october.

it would be nice chatting with you guys.i wrote to a couple of other threads in the subforum but i seem to be invisible.

hope to hear soon from you