+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr David Van der Moezel Edgewater

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with GP Ob Dr Van der Moezel. Delivers out of Joondalup and Glengarry?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

I was also going to post the same question, as I am booked in on Monday for my first appt with David.

There doesnt seem to be that much info on the net about him, but my friend had him deliver her bub at joondalup private 2 months ago. She said he was really good, and had no problems with him.

I was deciding between him and Neppe who I have also heard good reviews about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, Dr vandermozel was my ob for about 12 weeks as he can only deliver vaginally and I had a previouse section so it was safer to go with a doc that could preform both, he wad very nice though

I saw Dr Neppe too for a second opinion on if it was safe for David to deliver my bubs. He was nice and I liked he had a ultrasound machine in his rooms.

In the end I went with joondalup antenatal clinic it was free even ultrasounds didn't cost me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsy2be View Post
    Hi there

I was also going to post the same question, as I am booked in on Monday for my first appt with David.

There doesnt seem to be that much info on the net about him, but my friend had him deliver her bub at joondalup private 2 months ago. She said he was really good, and had no problems with him.

I was deciding between him and Neppe who I have also heard good reviews about.
    Hey mumsy2be i would really appreciate it if you could let me know what your thoughts are after your appt on monday. i rang and they explained their fees and things over the phone and they sounded great. I am really hoping to use my phi and go to glengarry but i dunno if we can afford some of the private ob fees and Dr van der moezels pm fee was something like 300.00 which i thought was amazing. please let me know what you find out. im still ttc so im not at the stages of booking anyone yet but im trying to do as much research as possible.

Kurtsmama - do you know what would happen if you were all set to deliver vaginally and then during the delivery they decided for a c-section? who would do it then and would you be up for the costs of another ob for the delivery?

thanks for your replies
    Last edited by MrsPuMp; 16-06-2011 at 14:43. Reason: added some more

Thanks
    Reviews
    this is way late, but for anyone else....
    to make a long story short i would do anything to turn back time to have had david with my first daughter. he was awesome and i can't say enough great things about him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have ended up with him as my Ob now and I love him he is amazing and so helpful. Highly recommend him for women who hav a straightforward pregnancy

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub