+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things that your children do that make you laugh.

My 3 year old DD did something that made me laugh and I thought I would share it and find out what things other people's children do that make them laugh.

Ok she was sitting on my knee and asked me, "Mummy are you going to have a Tinkerbell Birthday party?". I answer her question with a No and then she lightly elbows me two times in the chest and says, "Go on have a Tinkerbell party". The Go on was the bit that made me laugh; I can just see her as a teenager egging her friends on to do something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LOL, my 9 year old daughters very sarcastic sense of humour makes me laugh. I remember a few things she's said recently.

One time we were outside playing our usual imagination (fairy) game and I was being silly (kept losing my wand, kept making fun of other pretend fairies, not following DD's instructions)...she calmly walked up to me, looked me right in the eye and asked "Mum, are we going to have problems"...I had to sit down from laughing .

Another time was when she called me up (she lives with her dad) to ask me what I wanted for Mothers Day. I told her all I wanted was a hug and a kiss and to this she exclaimed "DAMMIT!! Is that all??? I shouldn't of wasted my money" That had both myself and her father in stitches.

When it comes to my 15 month old DS, he makes me laugh everyday. Especially with his moonwalking and his constant blowing of raspberries at me when he doesn't get his way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have a nine year old - so funny as he starts using adult expressions. One thing that did make me smile last week... I also have a four week old and was explaining to DS1 that I wouldn't really be drinking any alcohol for a while as I will be breastfeeding so I'd have to give it up for a bit longer. "Oh" he replied "so you'll be a bit like a vegetarian alcoholic?". Quite a reasonable explanation I thought!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymay For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (13-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD4 is learning that she needs to ask for something before she just goes into the fridge and gets it.

So she asks for a popper,
    i say no
    she says please
    I say no
    She says 'but im asking!

lol.

so many other things, i'll update this thread next time she cracks me up

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two yr old ds is a parrot, a little earlier he picked up his toy phone, started pacing the loungeroom and said, "come on come on come on, pick up the phone!" thought it was cute

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 15month old does fake sneezes. He started when he was about 10 months but then stopped and has just started again and it is hilarious. We go "ah ah ah" and he goes "chewwww!" and does the facial actions and everything! It is very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 20 month old is so sneaky. She knows that she's not allowed to touch our mobile phones. Sometimes she will see them walk up to the phone with her stuffed elephant, place the elephant on top of the phone, pick them both up and walk away. Her little face lights up thinking that she's gotten away with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh how cute & clever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Señor Chang View Post
    My 20 month old is so sneaky. She knows that she's not allowed to touch our mobile phones. Sometimes she will see them walk up to the phone with her stuffed elephant, place the elephant on top of the phone, pick them both up and walk away. Her little face lights up thinking that she's gotten away with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My 5yo cousin cracks me up.

I told him it was bed time the other day and he looks at me dead serious and says "that's not necessary!" lol

And he was on the toilet, doing a number 2, when I hear him yell out "come onnnn.. ****ttt" I have no idea where that came from but god it was funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 4 yr old DD comes out with many hillarious things - some have been recently:

- Daddy, when i grow up and i am a boy like you, i'm going to have a button as well - you know... down there (pointing to daddy's willy)

- Nanny, you can't get me out of my carseat cause your arms are too small.

- Mummy, why are your boobs stripey? (st.marks...)

- daddy, when i grow up and go to work with you - i won't have any hair either (dad's near bald!!!!)

Heaps of others. but can't think....

all kids can be so funny sometimes.