+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was dating this guy for about 3 months, we met while working together, he also couldn't commit as he had alot going on and was not ready for a relationship, I was okay with it until about 3 months later I found out he was bi and was sleeping with his flatmate!!! So that was the end of that!! Just wished he had told me and not had to hear it from his flatmate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A friend of mine dumped me because she 'never got any attention when I was around' :-/

It wasn't that I talked too much, it was that everyone else wanted to talk to me and she felt pushed into a corner/forgotten when I was around so she asked me to stop hanging out with her/her friends..

Umm..

They were my friends too, I met you through them so go eat your shorts. ( we were 18 at the time lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One ex boyfriend (15 years old) dumped me because " mum said too" Bahaha awesome, but he beat me too it, I was going to dump him because he was such a "mummy's boy"

Another ex BF about 15 years old too because my great grandad died between us meeting at a party and our first real date, and I "wasn't as happy as I was at the party"

My "friends" also kinda dumped me, by not wanting to go to parties with me because I was "way prettier" then they were apparently, and it wasn't fair because all the "hot guys" didn't pay attention to them if I was there.
    Ugh....teenagers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyHas3boys For This Useful Post:

peanutbutter&jelly  (09-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sassy. I was kicked out of a wedding too. My bestie at the time asked me to be bridesmaid, then unasked me 3 months later. Said that the groom only had 2 friends so she couldn't have 3. I was very hurt, but accepted it. Went to the wedding and she had 3 bridesmaids! Ouch. Still don't know what the real reason was.

But then a few years later this same friend moved. I found out when I rang her and the phone was disconnected! Not sure what I did wrong. We had been friends for years. I'd supported her through DV, I was assaulted by him helping her get away, helped her with the wedding (different guy) even though she threw me out of the bridal party and then about a year later that was the thanks I got!

A BF of mine also broke up with me because he was going to go home to NZ. This was after he crashed my car and said he would pay for it. Never gave me the $3k it cost for the repairs and as far as I know, never went back to NZ either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Errr am I the only one who read this title and thought it was referring to poo?

'a dump' , 'being dumped' lmao.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CocktailBubba For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (09-06-2011),iMischa  (10-06-2011),meatpopsicle  (10-06-2011),MondayMonday  (09-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

WHEN I READ THIS..............

I thought it meant, like...................... On Christmas day, I reallllllly needed to poo, and I get stage fright pooping while people are around... So I said I needed to rush home because I thought I left the stove on... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Okay, now that I have read the OP... Lamest excuse was the old line, "i dont want to be in a serious relationship".....
    At that point in time, neither did I... I just asked him if he was going to a party of a mutual friend and if he wanted me to pick him up on my way....
    6 months later, he got with this feral chick, and he got her knocked up and 9 months later, he can NEVER go to any parties with ANY one any more Because he's under the thumb after "not wanting anything serious"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MondayMonday For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (09-06-2011),Whippet  (10-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CocktailBubba View Post
    Errr am I the only one who read this title and thought it was referring to poo?

'a dump' , 'being dumped' lmao.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH ME!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One of my friends told me we couldn't be friends when she had her birthday party on fathers day and I couldn't go (because I was spending the day with my dad). The funny thing was is her birthday didn't land on fathers day, that's just when she was having her party...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Puffin View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAH ME!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phew lol, glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    My long-term best friend dumped me after she got engaged. Not really BECAUSE she got engaged, but because of how crazy she went afterwards, and it somehow made her believe that I was a bad friend because...

*I was feeling down after breaking up with DDs father, whereas she expected me to be OTT excited for her upcoming big day (this was 18 months after engagement was announced, 9 months until wedding).

*I refused to allow her, her husband-to-be and her parents to see me model the underwear I was going to wear under my bridesmaid dress. She had also told me which underwear I'd be wearing (and buying) and had organised a date where EVERYONE could meet up at this shop so I could try it on in front of them all. Yeah, get stuffed.

*I wasn't as happy as she'd have liked me to be at her wedding. I don't know what she wanted... I was being as happy as I could after being "fired" as a bridemaid for the point above (the underwear issue)... that can kinda suck... but I did my best to be happy for her... but apparently it wasn't enough.

I contacted her for a Happy New Years (her wedding was in December)... and she basically told me she was done with me because of the above.

Considering SHE had been a b*tch the entire planning of the wedding, I thought it was strange that it was her dumping me, not the other way around.
    She wanted her hubby to see you in your underwear? Right.....You should have said that you'll do that after your dp saw her in HER underwear???