+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeggyMoo View Post
    Also, an ex girlfriend of mine dumped me because I made her cheat on me
    And an ex boyfriend of mine tried turning our relationship into an open relationship so he could hook up with a girl he went to school with. I refused so he dumped me we were in year 9, 14 years old, and the guy wanted an open relationship. Seeeriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Whippet View Post
    I was dating someone a few years ago. I was quite keen but after a heartfelt chat about her just coming out of a relationship recently and not feeling ready for a new relationship ... blah blah ... we decided it was best to just be friends and see what happens. That was until she was seen a couple of weeks later with .. hang on, what's that? OH, it's your new girlfriend! Christ, just be honest you jerk!
    LOL that's the same story for me. Not a weird dump, but a pathetic one. After 5 months together, I was tired of getting the run around and asked him what he wanted. He said he was too messed up from a past relationship and just wasn't ready to commit to anyone. I was devastated, but accepted it. A week later I hear from a mutual friend he had started dating another girl who he was already head over heels for (he knew her for a long while) It wasn't that he couldn't commit it's that he wanted to commit to her, not me. He could of just told me that.

The funny thing is, that relationship lasted about 6 months and he chased me for a while after that Seems he's a 'don't know what he's got until she's gone' kind of guy

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I discovered on the weekend that the friendship with my 'best friend' ended because I hadn't 'moved on' since the death of my boyfriend.

Um, ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost all of my high school friends (who i was still friends with until i was about 20-21 i am 24 yrs now) because i would not drive them around anymore or because i was now in a serious relationship i didn't want to go out clubbing and hook up with guys .
    Then when i got pregnant with ds the calls stopped altogether.

I have one good friend now and as sad as this sounds i am thinking of ending our friendship as she is such an over the top drama queen and i really cannot stand here dramatic life anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my ex-gf turned Bestie will never talk to me again if i date you...

sure dude, w/e - have a nice life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My twin sister cut me out of her life because i confronted her about having my ex on her FB and talking to him after i asked her not to(altho i did find out another time before that that she had been txting him etc) usually we are close, so her acting like that was wierd, and now she wants to be all close again, not sure tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I discovered on the weekend that the friendship with my 'best friend' ended because I hadn't 'moved on' since the death of my boyfriend.

Um, ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there are some real pearlers out there aren't there!!!??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My long-term best friend dumped me after she got engaged. Not really BECAUSE she got engaged, but because of how crazy she went afterwards, and it somehow made her believe that I was a bad friend because...

*I was feeling down after breaking up with DDs father, whereas she expected me to be OTT excited for her upcoming big day (this was 18 months after engagement was announced, 9 months until wedding).

*I refused to allow her, her husband-to-be and her parents to see me model the underwear I was going to wear under my bridesmaid dress. She had also told me which underwear I'd be wearing (and buying) and had organised a date where EVERYONE could meet up at this shop so I could try it on in front of them all. Yeah, get stuffed.

*I wasn't as happy as she'd have liked me to be at her wedding. I don't know what she wanted... I was being as happy as I could after being "fired" as a bridemaid for the point above (the underwear issue)... that can kinda suck... but I did my best to be happy for her... but apparently it wasn't enough.

I contacted her for a Happy New Years (her wedding was in December)... and she basically told me she was done with me because of the above.

Considering SHE had been a b*tch the entire planning of the wedding, I thought it was strange that it was her dumping me, not the other way around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    God sassy .. That is the craziest excuse I have ever heard :| how heartbreaking to be kicked outta the wedding.