+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Others posting photos of your children on Facebook

How do you feel about others posting photos of your children on facebook?
    I do put up some photos on my page, but they're my children and its my perogative, i feel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiny95 For This Useful Post:

SpongebobMummyPants  (06-06-2011)

Whippet is offline Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no problem with it however not one of my friends would do something like that without checking with me first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't mind at all as all my friends profiles are set to private, I do however have a problem with people tagging themselves on my photos or my friends photos that have me tagged too, if you know what I mean!! lol

Recently a good friend put a picture up of my dd with her ds, I was tagged, several days later I noticed that several of her family members had tagged themselves in that photo, I asked her to remove the photo or un-tag everyone, and also just ask her family not to tag themselves in photos with my dd in them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree totally. I hate it when friends put my photo up too I hate having my pic taken (which they all know!) and I don't live my life on FB like alot of my friends do so it really annoys me when they put up pics without asking and then I feel like a big cow for telling them to remove them

Casey88 is offline Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean everything.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive never thought of it, lots of my friends have put photo's of my dd's on there pages and I know all there profiles are set to private. They always tag me in it too. I am so proud of my kids and love when people comment on the photo's. You can set all your photo's up so that even if someone tags themselves in it, if there not on your friends list they can't see it. eg. my fiance tagged himself in a photo of mine so a girl i dont like could see our new puppy but she couldnt see it because she's not my friend despite df being tagged in it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's not cool unless they ask first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hate it. DH's brothers' girlfriend has done before. Thankfully, she doesn't come anywhere near my kids now to get photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it depends on the photo. BIL put pics of DD up from Xmas making it look like she was drinking beer looked so bogan. Then one of his friends commented saying she was 'a sick c**t' which disgusted me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't care. My partner's family always put photos of my son on fb. It gives them joy to share the photos and there's no harm to me.

I'd be upset if they were bath or other more private photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, in this instance, a friend has put up a photo of my son. He has no shirt on (which is not uncommon for him). Which now means my friends can see the picture. i have my settings to private but i dont know if the posting friend has hers set to private. That being said, i dont know her friends. Even though she has tagged me as the photo, won't her friends still b able to see it as its in her photo albulm?