+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Scared

When I had my daughter in May I was severely torn. It took over an 1 1/2 hours to stitch me up. I had several stitches in my bottom. I healed very quickly and the doctor assured me I healed well but I was very weak in that area. Has anyone else had the same problem and did they have another child successfully. My partner and I would like more children. Is there still a possibility I will deliver vaginally?

I would love to hear from anyone who has been through the same thing and hear their stories. My email is niknak180@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hi

I started ripping in my labour But in the end they slashed me pretty much without noticed, got over 6 stiches an Took a long time for it to heal , i was havin salt baths a few times a day to keep the effections at bay, they recon if i had another one id prolly tare again , it took almost 1 yr for my down stairs to heal an god back to a proper size, I found its very demering an a long time to overa come it

Vicki

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks for the replies

I knew there were other women that had gone through the same thing. I have read every magazine and book I can find and this issue isn't something that is discussed.

I know it's difficult to know what is going to happen in the future but I have learnt many things about birth and how to raise a child through my friends. Unfortunately they have all had relatively easy labours or had to have an emergency caesarian. The thought is always there for me that I may never experience the feeling of child birth again drugfree.