Closed Thread
Page 33 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    woohoo baby..... sounds like their is lots of eggies in there..... good luck with epu..cant wait to hear the results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls
    Baby please good luck for lots and lots of eggs
    Dee's good luck tomorrow with your doc app tomorrow god I hope he has some answers for you xx
    Micca how you doing have you filled up your spare room yet??
    Wish how was the party yesterday??
    Sugar nearly 12 weeks that's fantastic how are u feeling??
    I started jabbing again yesterday and I have my scan next Monday it all begins again!!! Yahoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies Well it's official. I had the 10th anniversary of my 30th birthday yesterday (can you tell I'm still in a little bit of denial?!) It was a wonderful day despite thunderstorms threatening. Not a drop of rain which was lucky because I had a BBQ for 50 people in my backyard! The last stragglers left around 6.30 pm and I was absolutely buggered. I had very little to drink because I was busy walking around talking to everyone so was able to go to work today without a sore head. I was very lucky and am almost embarassed by the bounty I received. Much loved friends and family - you can't beat them.

Leannep - yay for jabbing!!!! So excited for you. I'll be right behind you Can't wait to hear how you go with your first scan on Monday.

Dees - thanks for the birthday wishes. Good luck with the FS tomorrow. Tell him you'd like to order a miracle delivery for 9 months time and he needs to hop to it

Sugarberry - 11 weeks - woo hoo First trimester almost down.

Babyplease - Thanks for birthday wishes too. Good luck for EPU tomorrow. I'll be stalking this thread waiting to hear how you go

Micca - Thank you too for bday wishes. Yay for having your own house back! I haven't shared since my last relationship broke up 2 years ago and love having my own home. I couldn't imagine needing to share with someone else again. Count down is on for you too!!

ElectricPink - welcome I hope you like our little thread of very special ladies. We're all here for each other and a tremendous source of support. As Micca said, you have age on your side and I really hope your IVF journey will be a short one for you. Donor sperm regulations seem to differ by State and some States won't allow importation (even across State boundaries) of donor sperm. I use the sperm bank associated with my Clinic here in WA though other options may well be available to you. Good luck

AFM: Waiting for the wicked witch to show up, though to be fair she isn't late yet I'll moan and groan if she hasn't arrived by Saturday

Have a great night everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops I forgot to say hi to electric pink welcome to the rollercoaster ride!! we are here if u need help!!
    Girls I am a bit stressed as AF has virtually stopped already and that's really weird for me has anyone else had short/light AF after mc??? Stressing out now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Leannep, just a quick answer to your question. I asked my FS about this and she said it's really common for AF to be shorter because of the FSH injections - as it artificially accelerates the rate of production of the eggs and shortens the time to ovulation - which is why many women's cycles are shorter on IVF. I don't know how this relates to after miscarriage, but I asked her because AF was only 2 days for me after starting the Gonal-F on my first cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, Ive been MIA for the past few days.....

Dees - haha, might be an idea, although maybe not Mathew McConaghey for me, Brad Pitt perhaps . I hope that bleeding has stopped, gosh its been a while. I hope your FET can be done soon, how many frosties do you have?

Babyplease - good luck for your EPU today, lots of lovely eggies Im sure!

Micca - I think most people I know will be ok with my IVF, but I do think some of the 'much older generation' at my work may have a few issues, although I cant see any of them saying much at all to my face, but Im thinking there might be some gossiping going on . I really want to be upfront about the bubs, I just think it will be easier as I honestly dont think I can be bothered telling some people one thing and other people another thing.
    Yay for having the house to yourself again! I was with Melb IVF and they were ok with donors too, I didnt have a lot to choose from, about 6-7, but found one I really liked. You cant import human tissue into Vic, so no option of an OS donor here unfortunately.

ElectricPink - definately go and see your GP, they can refer you to a Fertility Clinic. Its a long process though, so dont be surprised if you have to wait for a couple of months for an appt with an FS, and being close to xmas, it may even be in the new year as some close over the xmas break and dont like to start new patients close to that time. You do have time and youth on your side hunny, good luck.

Wish - Im so sorry I missed your birthday!! Happy birthday, the BIG 40!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I hope AF comes for you soon sweets.

Leanne - yay for jabbing again!! The AF I had after my miscarriage was pretty short, it was heavy though, but didnt go for as long as usual. As long as you OV then all will be ok .

AFM - cant wait till this Sunday when I finally hit 12w! Feels like forever away at the moment, my NT scan in a week from today, so Im getting a little nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Culled for some privacy
    Last edited by baby please; 20-10-2011 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby - yay, 9 eggies is great!! Rest up.

Ok, so yet another slight freak out from me, sorry ladies!

I phoned my GP's office and got the results from my 10w BT's today (forgot to phone them on Friday last week, whoops), and was told that all was fine except for my VitD levels, which are low, so have to start taking tablets, which is fine, but also said that I have a 'slight imbalance of my thyroid'. I asked if it was too high or low, but the receptionist didnt know.
    I googled thyroid imbalance and saw horrible words looking at me like 'increased chance of miscarriage', I couldnt read it as it has completey freaked me out (easy to do I know). I have to have another BT in a couple of weeks to see what the levels are then.
    Anyone have any advice or knowledge of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's gr8 are u having 2 day transfer or 5? Will they call u tomorrow with how many fertilized? I'm excited for u and wish I was at pick up already(very impatient this time round ) rest up and don't do a thing if u have a heat/wheat bag it always feels good on your tummy