Closed Thread
Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1497
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Thought it was about time I got back into the land of the living, and stopped consoling myself with retail therapy - a very expensive habit!!!

41Hope - woo hoo! I read on another thread that you are due to be induced tomorrow. So very excited for you hun. Please let us know how you go, I'll be compulsively checking to see your good news.

Nelle - so relieved to hear Emelia's feeding has improved and that you'll soon be back home. It must be extraordinarily difficult juggling Bella and Emelia, but hopefully you can all be together as a family real soon and have smooth sailing from now.

Lily - Happy to hear you're sailing along well - apart from the morning sickness! Good luck for your nuchal scan on Wednesday. I'm sure all will be great. Looking forward to hearing your news

Goldie - How was your EPU hun. From your post about the number of follicles it looked like you were in for a good haul. Hope you're PUPO and not going spare!!

Baby Dust - So sorry to hear about the doctor you saw. What a bloody disgrace. Looking forward to hearing how you go on Wed with Dr Chang. Let's hope your dream of having a bub in July next year was a good omen!

Micca - I meant to say thank you for your suggestion of getting a crystal Christmas decoration as a reminder for my little girl. I actually bought a heart shaped dangly pendant that fits on a Pandora bracelet that I can wear all the time. I got it online from a place called My Forever Child and you send them a scan of your baby's feet or handprints and they digitally scan them onto the charm. It's nice to know I have my little girl's footprints on me all the time How is the weight loss going? Not long til September!!

Blue Angel - How did you go selecting your donor? Are you cycling with it yet? Good luck hun!

Stormgirl - Where are you up to lovely? Have you started the rollercoaster ride?

Sugarberry - Big hello to you and Indi. I hope you're getting lots of beautiful smiles and cuddles

Leanne - hi hun Thinking of you and hoping the stem cell treatment is coming along well. Looking forward to hearing how you go. It is definitely your turn!!

Roxy - Where are you up to hun?

Phew, what a great list we have there! Go the single ladies!!!!

AFM: Next cycle due to start next weekend, so EPU will be sometime before the end of the month. Here's hoping for a bumper crop - which for me, means anything more than 2!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA! This past month I have been checking in to see how everyone is but have been traveling overseas for work, so haven't posted.

I had my first nurse appointment on Friday and am now the proud owner of a whole lot of drugs lol! I am waiting for my AF which should happen this week and will start the injections.

I need to pick my donor in the next day or 2 and its all systems go. I turn 39 tomorrow so hoping to have a baby in my arms by the time I am 40

will keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol on your drug stash! Looks like we'll be cycle buddies if AF shows up on time! Happy Birthday for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Foxy - happy birthday for tomorrow. I hope you get to celebrate the big 40 exactly the way your heart desires

Wish - the charm for your bracelet sounds like a great way to celebrate your princess along with the memories you hold in your heart

Sugar - how's motherhood treating you??? Indi must be getting so big now!!! How are you enjoying juggling motherhood..... I'm loving it!!! Will be even better once my little family is all together in the same place. I do miss feeling my princess kicking inside me and the hiccups lol so much so that I have decided that this little bump in the road with Emelia has not put me off having baby no 3, infact it's something my donor and I have talked about while waiting around for various drs to see Emelia.

Will check back through the week ladies to see how your all going with jabbing, dr apts an ultrasounds etc.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nelle7250 For This Useful Post:

wishmeluck  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone... just a drive by...

Im reading everyones posts
    Cant wait to hear how those with EPUs have gone... goldie thinking of you
    And lots to cycle..woohoo... yay roxy on all the drugs and wish..woohoo on another egg bank lets hope you get more than 2 this time.

nelle... great that things are going ok and wow on thinking about a 3rd... so nice and easy in a way when you are good friends with a live donor...

41..wow I cant believe that you will hopefully be a mummy now... cant wait to hear how it all went.

hi to all our preggy mummies..hope that those bubs are all growing well.

Im chugging away... 3 weeks until my endometrial biopsy and 4 weeks until I start jabbin away.. Im on the ocp now... and will have to talk to the fs about my final gonal F dose.
    I did tax today and the money I have spent on ivf is worth a new car and holiday..wow.... one fresh and one frozen if it does not work... I so hope that it works... we will see... hmmm reminds me got to book uss soon...
    oh and the weight loss...so far 3kg... need to weigh myself again soon..hoping it will be more... FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wish

Excellent it will be nice to have a cycle buddy...I am waiting for AF - it was due today but I "feel" it may start tomorrow.

Tonight my job is to find a donor!

Thank you to you all for the birthday wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Roxy

Well it looks like I'll be starting cycling later than expected. I had a BT and ultrasound today due to my history of cysts and follicles turning up at times when they shouldn't. AF was supposed to be due Friday, but I have 3 follicles - largest 14mm and hormone levels suggest AF won't arrive for another week! Waiting, waiting ... I hope AF turns up soon for you so you can get started. Exciting times for you. Have fun picking the donor!

Micca - well done on the weight loss (as I consume another Choc Mint Slice ...)

41Hope - Hope everything went well for you and you are now cradling your new bubba. Looking forward to hearing your news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls it's a long time since I have been on and I am sorry I haven't been here but sometimes I have gotta get away for my mental state lol

It looks like I have missed heaps so I will do a bit of reading and catch up(if I can)

Wish wonderful to see you back😁

Micca keep up the good work on the weight loss I have been doing weight watchers and I have last 6kgs now only 40 million to go lol it's such a hard task!!!

Afm I will probably cycle next month as I'm back on the pill again and I have Finnished my stem cell treatment which is nice!!! I see my fs next Friday to see what he's got up his sleeve this time???
    I hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews

What a beautiful day! My fs is fab! Lots of blood testing, his office is so well set up, has his own blood collecting, hs own mini chemist, and every one is so welcoming! There has been a few singles to see dr Chang before, so it's all good, he wasn't rude or subjective , and best of all he doesn't want do a lap on me, I highly recommend dr Chang in Townsville , couldn't be happier, I go to see a counselor 30th August , then results on 19th september for blood testing,one test was rather expensive 254.50 for cystic fibrosis and 65 amh (anti mullerian hormone) both not claim able , and then he will give me a password to select a donor from USA , I am rather happy and never Eva going back to monash , just my experiance , I can relax , what a busy day ,
    hi to every one, good luck to those cycling !!
    Last edited by Baby dust; 08-08-2012 at 17:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Molly Bernadette arrived at 8:58am on 8/8/12 weighing 8lb 5 via caesarean after failed induction. Baby is beautiful. I am ecstatic and doing okay. Hang in there ladies, dreams do come true.