+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,877
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked
    446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default What are you getting/requesting for Mothers Day?

    DH is nagging me for ideas... and I've got no idea what I would like!!!

    Love to hear what other mums are hoping to get, it might inspire me!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    213
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    'hoodies' slippers from grosby brand and pjas!!

  3. #3
    London's Avatar
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,400
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This thread has already been done BUT I'll use any excuse to show off the boots I am wishing for. Id be happy with either these boots or this necklace....doubt I'll get either lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

    FloatingFairy (03-05-2011)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,877
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked
    446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    This thread has already been done BUT I'll use any excuse to show off the boots I am wishing for. Id be happy with either these boots or this necklace....doubt I'll get either lol

    Link?!? I figured it would have been.... I'm just too lazy tonight to go looking anywhere other than the first page of the obvious forums!!!!

    Love ths boots and necklace... and BOOTS! That is a great idea... I'd love a good pair of knee highs! Thanks.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,180
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,911
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    my mum has organised for me to get some slippers and a card. i have to pick them up and she will reimburse me on friday lol.

    i will let coop pick(hopefully he will pick some nice ones for me) as they are from him.

    i am lucky mum is thinking of me though

  7. #6
    London's Avatar
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,400
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    4,952
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheGal View Post
    Link?!? I figured it would have been.... I'm just too lazy tonight to go looking anywhere other than the first page of the obvious forums!!!!

    Love ths boots and necklace... and BOOTS! That is a great idea... I'd love a good pair of knee highs! Thanks.


    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ht=mothers+day

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,457
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I suppose I should be grateful as DD needs to go back to our old home twn where my mum and family are to go into hospital to get her tonsils out. I'll b looking after a sick child but at least I'll get to spend time with my mum.. After flights we can't afford presents... Surprise freakin surprise

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    1,319
    Thanked
    180
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    its a surprise
    this year ive gone 'bugger it!' i plan in advance for EVERYONE in my family. thought and effort goes into their gifts. mine though mostly are thrown together at the last moment or forgotten about and my kids LOVE giving gifts, so i've bundled a few things up in a bag with wrapping paper & sticky tape - as they love wrapping them by themselves, especially my oldest who's 7. plus blank paper(for them to make cards).

    anyway im going to give it to them this week to wrap, im going to say 'i dont know whats inside but i was told it needs to be wrapped for mothers day', i said similar at my birthday when i bought myself boxing gloves & pads - the kids loved it as they knew i had wanted them and thought i had no idea and i had done it nearly a month prior and got them on sale.

    so woohooo to being spoilt!! i hope everyone else is too

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,877
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked
    446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaof4 View Post
    its a surprise
    this year ive gone 'bugger it!' i plan in advance for EVERYONE in my family. thought and effort goes into their gifts. mine though mostly are thrown together at the last moment or forgotten about and my kids LOVE giving gifts, so i've bundled a few things up in a bag with wrapping paper & sticky tape - as they love wrapping them by themselves, especially my oldest who's 7. plus blank paper(for them to make cards).

    anyway im going to give it to them this week to wrap, im going to say 'i dont know whats inside but i was told it needs to be wrapped for mothers day', i said similar at my birthday when i bought myself boxing gloves & pads - the kids loved it as they knew i had wanted them and thought i had no idea and i had done it nearly a month prior and got them on sale.

    so woohooo to being spoilt!! i hope everyone else is too
    Although it sucks having to organise it yourself, that is a GREAT idea!! Sounds a bit typical to us here too. I will have to explicitly tell DH what I would like... give him exact examples so he doesn't have to think, and tell him CLEARLY that I expect him to take DS1 shopping with him- otherwise he'd pop out during lunch and do it, and DS wouldn't even have anything to do with it, till he was passed a pressie sunday morning to give to me.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,952
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked
    320
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I want this necklace


 

Similar Threads

  1. Requesting additional security on a rental property (NSW)?
    By HarvestMoon in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-10-2012, 21:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Ttc 2021Conception & Fertility General Chat
Bro complete suprisePregnancy & Birth General Chat
MMC helpPregnancy Loss Support
InsomniaGeneral Health
I am...#22General Chat

ADVERTISEMENT