+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default What are you getting/requesting for Mothers Day?

DH is nagging me for ideas... and I've got no idea what I would like!!!

Love to hear what other mums are hoping to get, it might inspire me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    'hoodies' slippers from grosby brand and pjas!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This thread has already been done BUT I'll use any excuse to show off the boots I am wishing for. Id be happy with either these boots or this necklace....doubt I'll get either lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    This thread has already been done BUT I'll use any excuse to show off the boots I am wishing for. Id be happy with either these boots or this necklace....doubt I'll get either lol

Link?!? I figured it would have been.... I'm just too lazy tonight to go looking anywhere other than the first page of the obvious forums!!!!

Love ths boots and necklace... and BOOTS! That is a great idea... I'd love a good pair of knee highs! Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    my mum has organised for me to get some slippers and a card. i have to pick them up and she will reimburse me on friday lol.

i will let coop pick(hopefully he will pick some nice ones for me) as they are from him.

i am lucky mum is thinking of me though

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheGal View Post
    Link?!? I figured it would have been.... I'm just too lazy tonight to go looking anywhere other than the first page of the obvious forums!!!!

Love ths boots and necklace... and BOOTS! That is a great idea... I'd love a good pair of knee highs! Thanks.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ht=mothers+day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose I should be grateful as DD needs to go back to our old home twn where my mum and family are to go into hospital to get her tonsils out. I'll b looking after a sick child but at least I'll get to spend time with my mum.. After flights we can't afford presents... Surprise freakin surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    its a surprise
    this year ive gone 'bugger it!' i plan in advance for EVERYONE in my family. thought and effort goes into their gifts. mine though mostly are thrown together at the last moment or forgotten about and my kids LOVE giving gifts, so i've bundled a few things up in a bag with wrapping paper & sticky tape - as they love wrapping them by themselves, especially my oldest who's 7. plus blank paper(for them to make cards).

anyway im going to give it to them this week to wrap, im going to say 'i dont know whats inside but i was told it needs to be wrapped for mothers day', i said similar at my birthday when i bought myself boxing gloves & pads - the kids loved it as they knew i had wanted them and thought i had no idea and i had done it nearly a month prior and got them on sale.

so woohooo to being spoilt!! i hope everyone else is too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummaof4 View Post
    its a surprise
    this year ive gone 'bugger it!' i plan in advance for EVERYONE in my family. thought and effort goes into their gifts. mine though mostly are thrown together at the last moment or forgotten about and my kids LOVE giving gifts, so i've bundled a few things up in a bag with wrapping paper & sticky tape - as they love wrapping them by themselves, especially my oldest who's 7. plus blank paper(for them to make cards).

anyway im going to give it to them this week to wrap, im going to say 'i dont know whats inside but i was told it needs to be wrapped for mothers day', i said similar at my birthday when i bought myself boxing gloves & pads - the kids loved it as they knew i had wanted them and thought i had no idea and i had done it nearly a month prior and got them on sale.

so woohooo to being spoilt!! i hope everyone else is too
    Although it sucks having to organise it yourself, that is a GREAT idea!! Sounds a bit typical to us here too. I will have to explicitly tell DH what I would like... give him exact examples so he doesn't have to think, and tell him CLEARLY that I expect him to take DS1 shopping with him- otherwise he'd pop out during lunch and do it, and DS wouldn't even have anything to do with it, till he was passed a pressie sunday morning to give to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want this necklace