Thanks
    Reviews

Default Child Health Clinics / Mothers Groups

Hi - I was just wondering if any other mums regularly visit any of the government Child Health Clinics in Brisbane, and if they have found them any good, have mothers groups etc? I live on the Southside and the Mt Gravatt clinic seems to discourage people going there. It would be really good if I could take my daughter to such a clinic for regular check-ups and ask questions. Have they changed their system? I would also be very interested in attending mothers groups.

Thanks
    Mel-Lou

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to the Inala Child Health and they are great

I have done the new mothers course whith my DD and I see them regulary with my DS as he has problems with severe reflux and renal reflux with putting on weight ect.

Tthey are great at giving referals too - DS had to see the peadatric physio as he had problems with a muscle in his neck which was causing him mild flat head syndrome. They have so many people there too with speech therapists, physio's ect for the bubs, even a peadatrician from the mater childrens visiting on certin days.

I would recomend them - they have helped me heaps

The new mothers course was great - with the physio's, dentists, speech therapists, diaticians ect coming in on different weeks to talk about bubs growth and development - It is also good as you get to meet mums with bubs around the same age.

I did put my name down to attend the toddler information session but it was cancelled - so they helped out by refering me to a PPP counsellor (which has been amazing as my two year old is now a little angel)

Amanda-Jane