+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I've just moved to muswellbrook a month ago and don't know anyone yet. I have a 9 month old. If anyone fancies a catch up, please let me know. Thanks, Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Im 22 and have a 14 month old baby boy and have been in muswellbrook for about 2 weeks now and am keen to meet others mums here for play dates and to make some new friends of my own. This is the first website that came up when I googled mothers groups in muswellbrook. Maybe all us newbies to the area should start our own mothers group? Email me at liv_coates@yahoo.com if anyone is interested

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi there

hi ladies i will be moving to muswellbrook soon & am a 31yo FTM due 2nd december 2015, wish to connect with ladies my age & with/expecting babies around the same time for chit chat, friends, & even exercising to stay fit...let me know email me on rkhamas@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just left Muswellbrook and made so many friends through daycare. I was there for 2 years and loved it.