+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree with The C Team re Norlane and Corio, my mum moved to Geelong from Broadmeadows about 8 years ago and while I was expecting more of the same, I was pleasantly surprises. She's lived in three houses in that time, one on the highway, one within walking distance of Corio shopping centre and now just behind the greyhound track and has never had any trouble. Where she is now is the quietest, lovely little court with nice neighbours who mostly keep to themselves. There are some parts that look a bit dodgy when you drive past but you get that everywhere.
    DH and I lived in Geelong for a year back in 05/06, we were in Geelong West just between Shannon Ave, Aberdeen St and Pakington St. It was a lovely area, close enough to everything and very family friendly. I cant tell you anything about schools but there was an awesome doctor on Shannon Ave, Michael Carrol was his name. No idea if is still there but he was a GP and also a practicing OB GYN. He was really lovely and I highly recommend him.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Highton in Geelong best area

I waited and waited to get into the Riverside precinct of Highton for years, homes don't come up here very often so jump at them when they do!!
    Geelong is a beautiful place to live, better then Melbourne by far and more affordable.
    Highton is my pick, stick to The north valley road side!