+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladys i was just wondering if anyone can help me i am on cd 22 of a 28 day cycle and i have alot of thin clear cm (sorry tmi) its not stetchy like egg whites its like water its been like this for 3 days and feels like i have af... it also wets my undies and i have to change though the day

yesterday morning i had some pinching in my lower left side and only lasted a quick second could all this be a sign o ing ????? and has anyone else had this before so close to there af being due ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning everyone

been MIA last week

Congrat's to all the BFP's!!

AF will be here before day is out spotting yesterday and light spotting this morning... so i'll be testing EOM i think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Congrats to the BFPs! I hope May continues to be a great month for most of us!!!

to those who have had AF show up. I'm so sorry and hope next month is your month.

To those in the TWW sending lots of and . Hope time passes quickly!!

AFM-count down is on for my blood test!! 3 more sleeps to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck summer, lets hope this is your month.

AFM...I had my mid cycle US this morning, thinking they would find nothing as i dont usually O until cd19-20. Well i have 3 follies measuring 18.5, 17.5 and 15 all on my right O, so i have been advised to only protected sex....or we risk having triplets. So im still going for my day 21 prog test to see if they pop. I dont know anything about having triplets, its never crossed my mind but would hate the chance of not catching at least one egg.

Would you go for it anyway ? any opinions would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella and Munchies congrats on the BFP's

Wicked - i personally would go at it like a rabbit too many what ifs for me, all eggs might not pop, all eggs might not fertilise, 2 eggs might fertilise only. the scariest thing would be all eggs fertilise and splt making sextuplets. but like i said too many what ifs if u dont u will never know and you would think with 3 eggs at least 1 has to be the ONE. Good luck hun!!

to all that had AF ahow up.

afm- im on cd 5 and will probably start opk's soon my temping is not happening as my lovely ds has been waking up about 5ish and coming in to bed disturbing my sleep and unfortunatly the first thing on my mind is SLEEP not the bbt therm. I feel so great and positive this month and just cant wait for my BFP.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TESTING SOON

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyplus3 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    backgroundnoise! You need to test!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Hope your all well today. Sorry to those who had AF arrive over the weekend.
    FX for everyone who hasn't had her arrive yet, don't give up hope untill AF is here!

Today is AF due date, nothing so far. I accidently forgot to take a test with morning pee as it was around 5am. My last test was Saturday morning... nothing.
    I just did one then and I MIGHT have a very very faint line. Not too sure yet. DH can see something too so I'm not going crazy but just FX it isn't an evap line of some sort or a dodgey test seems I have no Preg symptoms at all!
    I feel like I have dull AF cramps but still no spotting or coloured CM to tell me she is on her way. I hope I'm not just getting hopes up for nothing.

Does anyone remember the links to some of the people's faint BFP's that they have uploaded so I can compare my faint line to theirs?? thanks!

to those still in the running for BFP this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one as I'm going to be MIA for a few weeks.

Good luck to all who are chasing their

To anyone with AF, sending you lots of

AFM - CD3 if what I've experienced is a mild dark brown sparse AF. Back to the drawing board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi ladys i was just wondering if anyone can help me i am on cd 22 of a 28 day cycle and i have alot of thin clear cm (sorry tmi) its not stetchy like egg whites its like water its been like this for 3 days and feels like i have af... it also wets my undies and i have to change though the day
    I have that, it's so gross lol. Not sure what it is but just letting you know youre not the only one

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WICKED!!! go for it hunny!!! I had the same precious lady, three follies and the chance for triplets it's there the chances of more than one bubby with Clomid, I personally couldn't stop I didn't want to waste the opportunity and now that I am not ovulating again, I can at least look back and say at least I tried everything!!! good luck hunny (well when I say go for it you are the one with those three precious bundles if that happens, so you think if you think you could handle it!! I think you could handle anything personally xoxoxoox)

Summa I have everything completely crossed for you hunny!! I hope those twinnies are getting nice and snuggly!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Good luck everyone still left to test xoxooxox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (09-05-2011)