+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just found out my sil is pregnant and due the day my angel baby was, so I'm really hoping I get a BFP now so I don't feel so crap
    I'm going to go get tests today and am just hoping that the couple days early still gives me a BFP lol.

So sorry to you girls who are out this month

edit: Crazily faint line!! Definitely retesting in the morning
    Last edited by backgroundnoise; 08-05-2011 at 15:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers Days to all the mummies and mummies-to-be here!

AF decided to come and pay me this morning. Feeling ok about it actually. We have a new approach this month, no charting, no taking temperatures, no OPKs, just old fashioned lots of DTDing all month.

My GP thinks I am too stressed (which is mostly caused from work, which I can't do much about as it going to be flat out for the next 8 weeks as we try to finish our first project) but I think TCCing will be having an affect too. So this is my 'relax and not worry about it' month.

Good luck to all those ladies still waiting for their BFPs this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackduck View Post
    Happy Mothers Days to all the mummies and mummies-to-be here!

AF decided to come and pay me this morning. Feeling ok about it actually. We have a new approach this month, no charting, no taking temperatures, no OPKs, just old fashioned lots of DTDing all month.

My GP thinks I am too stressed (which is mostly caused from work, which I can't do much about as it going to be flat out for the next 8 weeks as we try to finish our first project) but I think TCCing will be having an affect too. So this is my 'relax and not worry about it' month.

Good luck to all those ladies still waiting for their BFPs this month.
    Dear Blackduck,
    All the best with your project, and your 'other' project of TTC!!! Here's hoping for a lovely stress-free month ahead and a BFP in June!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry I've been such a snob the past few days!! Just haven't been able to take time to get on BH which is really pathetic.
    So, a VERY happy Mother's day to those of you who are mum's already, and for those of us TTC #1, here's hoping that this is the last mother's day that we are childless for!!! Bring on the brekky in bed in 2012!

It's great to hear more BFP's have arrived. Congratulations MM and Bella. Background noise, I'm getting super excited for you too! Keep us posted!

Well, CD 10 for me today. Am back on Vitex and have bought Robitussin and a ton of OPK's. Topped off with a new matress, here's hoping these things will help. At least we'll be able to BD without a spring poking in my back!!!
    Please keep your fingers crossed for a +ve opk for me this month. Last month was nuts. Feeling good this month though. Have taken on a big job at work for the next few months. Was sposed to be more stressful that what I was doing, but it's seriously not (touch wood)!

Sorry for the ladies who have had a visit from AF. Hope you get your BFP soon. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Sorry i haven't been around much on bubhub. Big Congratulations to MM and Bella.

I am supposed to do my testing on 10th of May but I just couldn't wait. I have got 2 BFN's till now so i guess this month is practically out. Happy Mother's day to all proud new mums and all the best to those who are still in running.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers Day to All You Lucky Ladies for Those of us to hanging out to be a Mummy....lets hope that this is the last year hey!!!

A HUGE Congratualations to Bella25 & MunchiesMummy.....Really Really Excited for You Girls....Thats Great News!!

So AF is due tommorow and I have been testing all week long....well at least for the last 5 mornings and have had BFN's all along.
    DancingQueen can totally relate with you right now!

I would have thought I would have got two pink lines by now if I was????

Neway will keep you all posted.....wishing All of us Testers the Very Best of Luck
    Last edited by ThirdTimeLucky; 08-05-2011 at 20:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congratulations to all who've got their BFP this month!

And lots of for next month for those who missed out this month.

And finally for everyone (me included) waiting (not so) patiently to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey third time lucky

They say it's not over till af arrives:-) all the best:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I o'ed this weekend had two pos OPK's on Fri and Sat. So fingers crossed we catch this eggy. Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!
    Good luck third time lucky and rykandz. Dancing Queen I hope it's just too early for your bfp.
    Black Duck sorry to hear about your stress. can you take time out for a massage or do yoga or something to help you de-stress????
    Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah crap *slaps head* Forgot to test.