+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ThridTimeLucky - I did the same thing today, resisted a test in the morning but by lunch time I had folded! BFN of course, almost impossible to get a BFP so early I just couldn't help myself with 40 HPT's calling me! I got my current HPT's from Ebay, they are 10 miU which is the most sensitive I'v come across so far. They are also really cheap 30cents each . Hope we both have better luck when testing next week, goodluck.

ETA : The ones I have are Pregnow brand.
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 03-05-2011 at 19:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

ThirdTimeLucky  (03-05-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ovunow pick up 10uml and you can get them from ebay!!
    lullaby I think pick up 10uml
    and pregnancy tests .com.a pick up 15uml

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

ThirdTimeLucky  (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, please forgive me for the question, but I have been doing too much reading lately and got all confused.

Are early pregnancy tests good to take? I thought I read somewhere that they can detect pregnancy before it 'sticks'...or something...

I mean I'm absolutely dying to POAS right now, but don't wanna get my hopes up before it is safe. Any chance that anyone could shed some light on this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmel View Post
    Hey girls, please forgive me for the question, but I have been doing too much reading lately and got all confused.

Are early pregnancy tests good to take? I thought I read somewhere that they can detect pregnancy before it 'sticks'...or something...

I mean I'm absolutely dying to POAS right now, but don't wanna get my hopes up before it is safe. Any chance that anyone could shed some light on this?
    Hon I wouldn't test until af is due. I know it's hard not to test but good luck

to all the bfp awesome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply LPH, you're awesome! I will definitely wait til AF due, I don't think I can bear the disappointment. Starting to feel nauseous but have convinced myself that I'm imagining.

How are you feeling these days? How far along are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishful an evap line on a preg test is greyish but def not pink/purple.

PA hugs my sweet

Funky for you and by golly gosh i wish you didnt feel so cruddy

afm - opk's are not detecting ANY LH at all no faint nothing and if i was due to O soon i would be showing some LH by now last time it showed up about 7 days prior ( a faint line) then it got darker day by day. this makes me think that i have Oed all ready or its a non O cycle only time will tell i guess.

we went fishing today and i caught 4 blow fish and some cod thing kids caught some blow fish too they were happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many have thought they were imagining symptoms but found out they actually are pregnant? Sorry its a bit of a confusing question!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick updated from me - my highest BBT all cycle this morning, so got excited jumping out for bed 2 days late.... just for more disappointment. Another BFN.

Still no signs of AF coming and some mild pregnancy symptoms, although these could be all in my head.

I had a scheduled doctors appointment for an ongoing health issue and she asked how my TTCing was going and I let her know AF was due on Sunday just gone. She offered to do one of their pee tests, I did one but knew if my sensitive ones weren't picking it up there 50mu ones wouldn't. I was right. Anyway, she had to run some blood tests on some blood issues I have, so she included HCG on it too. She will call me on Thursday if that comes back positive.

So hopefully, unless AF shows her ugly face or I get BFP on a HPT, hopefully I might have some answers on Thursday.

to all those testing and waiting to O.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    blackduck I hope that turns into a BFP for you hun xoxo

wishful1981 in looking back with DD and DS I should of known, with DS I was so so tired and breasts were SO SO sore but I thought it was my tumour growing again, I didn;t dare think pregnancy!! With DD On the Sunday morning I woke feeling so ikkkky and I slept all afternoon, I thought I was coming down with something. On the Monday I was in a 2 hour DR appt with mum, my breasts were sore, and then I thought aghhhhhhhhhhhhh ran down to the chemist, in nerves I dunked the whole stick in the pee and had to run back, smart *** chemist said wern't you sure love hmmm. Test line came up before the control. Had a scan the next day and there was my 5 week 5 day bubby in there......I get all those symptoms and more with Clomid so now I am not even going there lol!!! xoxox

sammyplus3 thinking of you hun, what CD are you??? stupid bodies xoxooxox

mattsmel with both my angel babies I was a day late. I started losing the first one that afternoon and with my Dec Angel baby, I had spotting and was 5 weeks and 5 days I try my hardest not to test early, many women fall pregnant and never ever realise they were. I would rather not know, the knowing is so hard to bear....

My mums surgery is this morning around 9am I am ****ting myself, the surgery involves moving her spinal cord so I am scared and she has left all the decision making to me as apparently I am stronger and will know the best decisions to make...in case sighs

A huge Happy Birthday to Heaven for my Beloved Nanny. I can't believe it has been almost 18 months since you left us, my heart yearns for you mroe each day...esp today. Please look after mumma, nanny. I can't lose her not yet xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky Mummy, hugs for you today. What a big day it is with your Mum's surgery and Nanny's birthday. I will be praying that everything goes well. It's not easy having to make the decisions. Xxx