Closed Thread
Page 80 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 I dont have any immune issues. My lining was not very good due to low progesterone levels and my age apparently. My last scan showed a healthy lining which i can put down to the pesseries. I'm sending good luck your way and hopefully your lining will thicken and hold up for you honey x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-01-2016),Charlie74  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 I dont have any immune issues. My lining was not very good due to low progesterone levels and my age apparently. My last scan showed a healthy lining which i can put down to the pesseries. I'm sending good luck your way and hopefully your lining will thicken and hold up for you honey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna and @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear of your situations. It's awful and heartbreaking.

Charlotte was going to do a procedure on me on the 11th in Warren's absence (we changed treatment plan so cancelled that last week). If things haven't got moving by next week maybe call the nurses (they are back on the 4th) and see if CM can help or make a booking for when Warren gets back?

Thinking of of you both.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-01-2016),Chyna  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi thanks was thinking of calling and trying to get into see cm and get a acan and her thoughts about it all. Do you know if she will be qorking out of Wazza's office? The 11th seems so far away lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna they share their overall rooms. Her specific office is down near where the nurses are - so reception at one end (near the entry doorway) and nurses' desk (plus nurses' office) at the other. I think they've just got the one ultrasound room off Wazza's office, but there might be another. I'd ring Monday 4th as their team might have some advice on whether there is anything else you can do and at least you'll know where you stand with getting in to see CM and/or WDA when he is back. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent thanks will do. I've seen the other office there it's just off their tea room. Thank you so much for your messages hun really appreciate it
    Last edited by Chyna; 02-01-2016 at 08:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Chyna and @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear of your situations. It's awful and heartbreaking.

Charlotte was going to do a procedure on me on the 11th in Warren's absence (we changed treatment plan so cancelled that last week). If things haven't got moving by next week maybe call the nurses (they are back on the 4th) and see if CM can help or make a booking for when Warren gets back?

Thinking of of you both.
    Thanks for the info Gagingi, good to know the nurses are back on the 4th if I need them. I live on the sunshine coast and Warren gave me a form to have a scan up here locally if nothing is happening by next week and a second form for a scan if I do miscarry to check all has gone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg this morning am a mess emotionally... nothing is happening no discharge or anything. Monday cannot come fast enough to have another bt and check out my hcg levels. Really wish Cm or Wazza was working next week. Really doing my head in today. If it's all over i just wanna move on so can start again. Sorry for the rant just so teary and frusturated atm.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes its so frustrating @Chyna big hugs hun I think the only thing that has got me through the last 6 weeks of knowing and waiting is Christmas and the fact I couldn't move on anyway as Warren is away. My spotting has taken 6 weeks to start from knowing and feel its not going to fully start any time soon. If you would get some piece of mind sorting this out asap I would definitely contact the nurses next week to see what can be done, maybe Charlotte could give you the medication to get things started. Hang on in there hun x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @Chyna.