Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys
    i hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I have just booked my appt with Wazza- July next year but I feel it is definitely the step in the right direction. We will be travelling for his appt from interstate (SA) but it seems like it's worth it. I've haven't one any cycles with previous FS as the outcome was a bit bleak- very low Amh (1.4).... which was depressing. So everything crossed. I'm feeling very hopeful now though listening to the success stories here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Hopingnpraying! Wazza is definitely worth it!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck @Hopingnpraying!

Well CD1 for me, start OCP Friday then start sniffing next weekend. I've never used syneral before and I'm a little nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also second Wazza - he's just so thorough.

I also loathe synarel, but the new protocol he put me on doubled my egg numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For me synarel tasted disgusting but apart from that it was ok. I wish you all the best! You are in the best hand with Wazza!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the heads up and vote of confidence. I can't believe I have to wait until July next year... I'm on the cancellation list but as I need a couple of days notice my chances are a bit slim. Hopefully I haven't completely exhausted my low reserve by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warren doubled my egg numbers the first time I saw him which was last cycle. I'm banking right now so no transfer so we are still in the middle of things. He picked things up my last FS completely missed. There's no doubt, the man is a genius, and your money is precious. Just my 0.02c

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Hopingnpraying  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly do you have low amh too? This Dr sounds brilliant. I just wished I could get in earlier... Keep all the great success stories coming as it's really starting to make me feel positive...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopingnpraying View Post
    Butterfly do you have low amh too? This Dr sounds brilliant. I just wished I could get in earlier... Keep all the great success stories coming as it's really starting to make me feel positive...
    No, my amh isn't low but my old FS wasn't treating me with the right protocol. I've seen lots of girls with low amh get pg. also, you will probably get seen earlier if you go on the call list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just joining in here if I may ladies. I was lucky enough to get a call back this week with a cancellation immediately after being placed on the list (original appointment July 15 😁) anyway jumped straight on a plane from Sydney and ended up spending close to 3.5 hours with him and his team. Needless to say my head was spinning as it was not expected and I spent the time on the plane coming up with a million and one questions and my IVF history. What a lovely thorough and caring doc - he spent all the time I needed asking any questions, went through everything about how QFG work and even explained a lot of stuff that I never knew about IVF (despite having done a lot of cycles) giving me tons of info to read, did an exam and a list of supplements and then I got to take my meds home to start on CD20! What a whirlwind! And here I was thinking it would take at least 6-8 months! To say he throws the book at IVF is to put it mildly. He puts you on every supplement and medication known to man to try to boost your results sounds perfect to me because I don't like running the same protocol over and over again and just praying for better results. Anyway now sniffing synarel and taking Dhea and melatonin on a long down reg cycle. So....here's hoping the next few weeks end up being really successful. The great part about doing it from Sydney too is you can run scans/bloods etc out of IVF Australia and just go up for EC & ET. All the best to all the ladies cycling under Warren!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

phee83  (08-11-2014)