Closed Thread
Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did 3 IUI with another FS and then IVF with Wazza and it worked first time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Nightchild.....I did two stim cycles with Wazza after doing 3 with my previous FS who was a lovely, lovely man, just a little too conservative and cautious.

I see that you are getting BFP's, it's just a matter of getting a healthy embryo on board by the sounds of it. and to you girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD1 - bfp first cycle
    DD2 - 2 bfn's then 1 more cycle and we got our bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had success with my first cycle with wazza. I'm 40 and had done 8 varying cycles at a clinic in cairns with epu and fet. Finally we decided to try wazza, we had to wait 4 months for an apt, but look what we got !

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Interesting

Thanks OP, this Doctor sounds great, especially since his known as the second opinion man lol. I hope I won't need one, but I might... Thanks again
    Last edited by PurpleTulips; 04-04-2014 at 13:30. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all for sharing your stories, after reading a lot of this thread a couple of weeks ago and knowing there would be a long wait list I decided to book an appointment. We've had two unsuccessful ivf attempts with my current fs and although I was happy to try a couple more rounds with him I figured I'd at least get in the wazza queue so that when I was ready to change fs I wouldn't have to wait too long. My appointment was booked for the 24th November, but they called on Thursday with a cancellation on Monday, so I'm seeing wazza tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe I got in so quickly. Also my aunt did ivf back in the 80s when it was only just starting out and she remembers wazza! He wasn't her regular Dr but she saw him a few times when her regular Dr was away. She said he had a couple of bricks loose even then!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 2 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Thank you all for sharing your stories, after reading a lot of this thread a couple of weeks ago and knowing there would be a long wait list I decided to book an appointment. We've had two unsuccessful ivf attempts with my current fs and although I was happy to try a couple more rounds with him I figured I'd at least get in the wazza queue so that when I was ready to change fs I wouldn't have to wait too long. My appointment was booked for the 24th November, but they called on Thursday with a cancellation on Monday, so I'm seeing wazza tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe I got in so quickly. Also my aunt did ivf back in the 80s when it was only just starting out and she remembers wazza! He wasn't her regular Dr but she saw him a few times when her regular Dr was away. She said he had a couple of bricks loose even then!

Good luck! He is an amazing dr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Phee83, that was quick.

My appt is not until start of June, and I made the appt in Novemebr last year. But I live in Vic so they said they would not offer me short notice cancelations.

I've just had another early loss on my last stimm cycle so still hoping that this amazing DR Wazza can get me a BFP that will stick.

Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I was definitely happy with our first appointment. He took so much time to discuss all of our history had a different opinion to my other fs on a couple of things - firstly we've always been told that dh's sperm was perfect but it turns out one factor is borderline (4% normal sperm - normal range is >4%) and it was only a few years ago that normal range was considered >15% so he is addressing that where no one else has. Also, we've always been told that our embryos were great but wazza thinks they could be better and will be addressing that too. Although we are still technically in the unexplained category he doesn't seem content with that and is running a million extra tests and will be monitoring me much more closely to try and see where things are going wrong for us. Definitely feel like we're in good hands!

Good luck for your appointment @francesthecat! I hope it's worth the wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83: Wazza is always really generous with sharing his knowledge, opinions and discussing any concerns you have, so we used to grill him on all sorts of things we read and really appreciated his honesty. Are you going to start a cycle with him after he gets back from his holiday?