+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies can i please join your thread and ask you wonderful wise ladies for some help.
    im 5 weeks pregnent and fertility clininc told me i need to get my skates on and select a doctor and hopspital. but i have no idea also i live near port adelaide and there dosnt seem to be an doctors near here that i can find on google i also wondering how much its going to cost us now do we have to pay each time we see the doctor or the midwife very confused here now
    hope everyone is having a great week and got some sleep last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BBl for personals

lady jane - decide on your hospital first then google that hospital and they should have a list of OB's that deliver there - if your going private that is.....If your going public you just need to bbok with teh hospital and they will arrange evrything for you. The list of obs should include where their rooms are and the booking ph number - so you ring that and not the hospital, the receptionist should be able to tell you if they can do your delivery or not based on when you are due

someones awake.............!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks lulusmum that gives me a starting point think while dh is home next week i will drag him around to a few maternity wards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladyjane - Welcome and congrats on your BFP! I saw it in the other thread just hadnt had a chance to say congrats in there yet I second what LM said, thats exactly the process I used, decided what hospital I wanted then I knew I wanted a female OB so got a list from the hospital, rang the OB to check availability and that decided for me pretty quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks waitinghoping we are going hospital shopping on monday lol but think i am going to try dr hillen if i can as he is not to far to travel for me. hope his a good doctor lol he works out of calvery and north estern i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - as promised i am back for personals but then realised i have NO idea where we are all up to......
    All is well here, brett on hols still but back on monday. Had a slump with my milk, Dr said it was the 4 month slump many women encounter at the same time but i kept feeding and milk came back up. Had to use some formula which DID NOT agree with the babes at all so we had a few horrid nights - but all back on track now. They will be 16 weeks on monday (where did that go???). In an Ok routine now that includes 2 2 hour days sleeps and a nap, as well as a 6pm bedtime, so cant complain. They have a wake up at 1ish and again at 5am, then back to bed till 8-9am ish, wish we could stretch that 5am out to after 6am but hey - it could be worse! Annabelle is trying to roll which is cute, they dont get much floor time as its too dangerous with max running around so the fact she is trying to roll when she had literally been flat on the floor about 10 times in her life i think is amazing : )
    brett has booked me in for a massage, facial and foot treatment tmrm morning - left him home with all the kids the other morning and lets just say they gave him a pretty good idea what a typical day is like, so i think this is him realising how hard it is by giving me some 'time off'
    Have a multiple birth antenatal class reunion coming up, apparently there are 30 mums invited - can you imagine the kids!!!! think i'll have to load up on headache tablets before i go to that one

lisa - i remember you talking about a playmat you bought for C - is it fabric and is it just the mat, as in not a toy arch thingy - i need one for the twins but cant find one

Cant wait to see you all, its been far too long.....Waiting, when r u back so i can arrange a catch up with everyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    LM - Good to hear you guys are surviving - wow 16 weeks already thats flown! Im away all of next week but will be back for the whole of the week after. A catch up would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lady Jane! I look forward to getting to know you. Have fun Dr & Hos shopping on Monday.

LM - Nice to hear from you. OMG, the twins are 16wks!!!!! Count me in for a catch up.

Rach - How is Miss Marli?

Digby - Phew it was a false alarm.

Just quickly, as lots to do and no DH until Fri night. Had a great time at VH, weather was gorgeous! No whales though, boo! Looking forward to Burra, although weather isn't supposed to be too good. Then kids back at school, MIL have an operation, Aunties from NZ coming over to look after her (6wks recovery), and MIL's bday. So a very busy week, racing around, airports, hospitals and school. Oh, also have my career councilling at Tafe, finally!!! And a hair appt, yah!
    Rang Immigration and should be able to get permanent residency, as soon as I've finished training. Part of me is peeved I can't start next yr, but the upside is another yr at home with Sam. Now the only spanner in the works could be my heart. I'm terrified to ask incase they kick me out of the country, might have to ring from a friends house and inquire quietly, do they trace calls???
    Sam is so cute atm, his fav thing to do is spin, then fall down all dizzy. Only a matter of time until he cracks his head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - you've got a busy week! Do things get easier when school goes back or are the holidays the easier time? M is doing well. They've moved here to another neo-natal unit which they say is the last stop before the front door. We're having BFing issues as as soon as she latches she uses tongue and pushes me out. Apparently it's not that uncommon and she just needs to learn not to do it. Enjoy Burra!

LadyJane - Welcome & Congratulations! Enjoy hospital shopping.
    Last edited by RachInSyd; 21-07-2011 at 08:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I need to have a vent, its a me post..

This no daytime sleeps thing SUCKS big time. Ive done EVERYTHING possible to try to get a day nap out of A the past few days and Im officially conceeding defeat. So bummed. Ive run around with her all morning, taken her to playgrounds to let off steam but still no sleep and she slept crap last night too. Im exhausted I dont know how she does it.

I actually feel guilty that Im looking forward to going away without A next week and going back to work soon I cant do the stay at home thing anymore its starting to really get to me. Its not that I dont like spending time with her, I LOVE it, its that Im not getting any time to myself to get anything done and I feel like over the past month Ive really lost myself. Bring on next week, god I need it

Sorry to be a downer, needed to get it out. Will come back when I feel better.