Closed Thread
Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1993
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just popping in for a quick question. I finshed taking my Provera a week ago now and still no AF. How long does it generally take?

Fx for everyone getting BTs this coming few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was just thinking about how cruel your mind and body can be. I took clomid which I had next to no side effects with and then had my ovidrel shot on Friday. I have been feeling nauseous from Saturday afternoon and my boobs are super sensitive and I know it is just from the ovidrel but of course there is the hope that it is because I am pregnant (as if I would have signs that early!!) ... anyway the TWW is bad enough without all of that thrown in!

21and trying - I have not taken provera but I think there was some conversation earlier in this thread saying people took 5 to 7 days but I have read that it can take up to 14 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I am just about to start 50mg clomid. Today I am cd1. My obgyn wants me to take 1 tablet from cd5 - cd9, but first my dp needs to have a semen test and I have to have blood test which we will do Thurs cd4.
    Should I start taking clomid the next day after I get test results or wait 1 more cycle?
    Im a bit confused. Its all happening fast.
    Also are there any tips to taking it? Like when do I take it am or pm?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    on my phone so just a quicky. my eldest broke her arm last wed at school sports. why preppys are doing hurdles is beyond me. got a long day ahead. at the childrens hospital for follow up. had to leave home with her at 6.30 only to find that her xrays werent booked so now sitting in the fracture clinic thats still closed waiting to get papers for xray. oh this is gonna be such a long one......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Minipolly - Mine usually shows up 5 days later. My last provera tab is on Wednesday i think! Yay!!!! So exciting!!! Its just this waiting, its driving me crazy but I know i gotta get used to it!!
    mam I took my last provera tablet yesterday, is yours tomorrow? How exciting!!! Can't wait to start my clomid (did I really just say that?!)....just waiting for AF now so will see what happens.....never know we could end up cycle twins.....good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I am just about to start 50mg clomid. Today I am cd1. My obgyn wants me to take 1 tablet from cd5 - cd9, but first my dp needs to have a semen test and I have to have blood test which we will do Thurs cd4.
    Should I start taking clomid the next day after I get test results or wait 1 more cycle?
    Im a bit confused. Its all happening fast.
    Also are there any tips to taking it? Like when do I take it am or pm?

Thanks in advance
    Hi hansmum,

Personally I would start taking it this cycle, to start figuring out what dosage you need, regardless of your DP's SA results this will give you a head start. TBH I wish I had started it earlier! You can take the tablets any time of the day as long as it is the same time every day - eg at 7am every day for 5 days. I am about to start my first round too, and from what I understand the side effects are different for everyone, so it is up to experimenting with what time of day minimises them for you the best. Good luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to minipolly2b For This Useful Post:

hansmum  (29-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    happykat that sux, I am having the ovidrel shot this cycle for the first time too, and not looking forward to it at all! Hang in there

21andtrying I took my last provera yesterday so I'm not sure yet.....will keep you posted....I have heard it takes 3-7 days. Maybe ask your FS if AF doesn't arrive by tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took my last provera yesterday as well. Like mentioned before first time i got it the third day, last cycle was around 7th day. Will see what happens with this cycle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, my estrogen today was 2200 and still a few days off from O so they are getting me in for a ultrasound tomorrow. The nurse said they expect to mind at least a few mature follies so will be interesting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's ok ladies AF arrived after 7 days guess everyone is different. So off to FS tomorrow for BT and to find out about everything to do with the FSH injections im dragging DH with me so he knows how to jab me because i really don't thing i will be able to do it :/

Ladies who have used Gonal F, what days and for how long did you do them?

So excited I hope this month is our miracle!!

FX for everyone!!