Closed Thread
Page 120 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1993
  1. #1191
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    603
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh Dell, lets hope its nothing and the cramping is just your little one embedding deeper. thinking of you

  2. #1192
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry I haven't been around in a while. DS and I have been sick for a few weeks and it was my Dad's 50th last weekend so we've been away for a while, too.

    Congratulations Elly!! That's such fantastic news!

    Dell, I hope everything's ok. I had mad cramping with DS in the early weeks. I think they say as long as it's not cramping and bleeding that things are usually ok! Fingers crossed for you.

    I'm so glad everything's ok, Mashed! Here's to a boring 8 months for you until you get your little bundle!

    Welcome to our newbies. I'll try to answer questions where I can - I'm not as knowledgeable as most of the other girls, as I'm only on cycle #2 of Clomid. I do know a fair bit about cycles and infertility though. So ask away!

    I'm still in the TWW - around 10DPO. Got a BFN this am on an internet cheapie (maybe the faintest of faint, faint lines), but I'll still consider it a BFN until it's really conclusive.

    for all!

  3. #1193
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dell - I think that's common in early pregnancy. Hope everything is okay.

    Alimez - I'm about 6DPO so I'm waiting too. Feel very periody though, so not totally optimistic! I'm planning on testing on Friday. A faint faint line sounds promising! Are you going to do a FRER?

  4. #1194
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Girl X, I felt like AF was around the corner around 7DPO this cycle, and I remember that being my first real "symptom" before I realised I was pregnant with DS. It's definitely a good sign (but at the same time doesn't necessarily mean anything). Boo to the TWW!

    I'm hoping I get a proper line tomorrow or the next day on an internet cheapy. If I'm preggo I'm assuming it should show up by then. They are 10miu so I won't do an FRER until 14DPO I think (unless AF shows before then).

  5. #1195
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Alimez - good luck to you girl! I got my very faint BFP at 11dpo, it was soooo faint I cant believe I saw it.

    Mrsboyts, girlx, jez - tww is so boring! Hang in there! Jez my progesterone was only 30 something at day 21 also and I got my BFP, so there is hope!

    Dell - I hope all is ok with you and bubba is snuggling in there for you nice and tight. I am getting a bit of cramping too, I'm just hoping that's normal.

    Hi to everyone else

    So today I am 7w 5d. Yesterday I felt horrible ALL day and my DH was amazing, looked after DD all day and let me sleep and roll around and groan. Today I feel much better, but instead of panic I am going to enjoy the relief and get some much needed house work done (While DH is amazing with DD, the same cant be said about his housekeeping efforts )

  6. #1196
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Oh, you've given me hope for a BFP, Mashed! Here's hoping. I have achy bbs, have had a little cramping, am soooo moody and quite tired! All AF type symptoms too but I've got my fingers firmly crossed!

    I got loads of cramping in my pregnancy with DS - I took period pain nurofen and I'm not usually one to take anything at all.

  7. #1197
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alimez View Post
    Girl X, I felt like AF was around the corner around 7DPO this cycle, and I remember that being my first real "symptom" before I realised I was pregnant with DS. It's definitely a good sign (but at the same time doesn't necessarily mean anything). Boo to the TWW!

    I'm hoping I get a proper line tomorrow or the next day on an internet cheapy. If I'm preggo I'm assuming it should show up by then. They are 10miu so I won't do an FRER until 14DPO I think (unless AF shows before then).
    That gives me some hope! Fingers crossed... Stupidly, I did a test this morning. At 8 days before AF is due... No surprises that it was a negative. Not sure what I was expecting, really!

    Quote Originally Posted by mashedveg View Post
    Alimez - good luck to you girl! I got my very faint BFP at 11dpo, it was soooo faint I cant believe I saw it.

    Mrsboyts, girlx, jez - tww is so boring! Hang in there! Jez my progesterone was only 30 something at day 21 also and I got my BFP, so there is hope!

    Dell - I hope all is ok with you and bubba is snuggling in there for you nice and tight. I am getting a bit of cramping too, I'm just hoping that's normal.

    Hi to everyone else

    So today I am 7w 5d. Yesterday I felt horrible ALL day and my DH was amazing, looked after DD all day and let me sleep and roll around and groan. Today I feel much better, but instead of panic I am going to enjoy the relief and get some much needed house work done (While DH is amazing with DD, the same cant be said about his housekeeping efforts )
    Yes - the 2ww drives you crazy! I just keep feeling like crying all the time. Anything happens - I'm happy/ sad/ I think of something nice - I cry! It's like the worst PMT ever. And then I start wondering if that means I'm pregnant - so I cry! And then I tell myself that I'm probably not, and shouldn't get my hopes up - so I cry!

    mashedveg - hope you're feeling better soon! And I have heard that the cramping is normal.

  8. #1198
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0
    Just a quick update levels r still rising they dint quite double over 48 hours but docs say its good they r rising. I have a sxan tomorrow. Im very nervous. I have had no bleeding at all which docs like.i had a roigh start with ds but with him i bled! So will pop back tomorrow after scan..very nervous....

  9. #1199
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Outer North Melbourne
    Posts
    1,857
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dell View Post
    Just a quick update levels r still rising they dint quite double over 48 hours but docs say its good they r rising. I have a sxan tomorrow. Im very nervous. I have had no bleeding at all which docs like.i had a roigh start with ds but with him i bled! So will pop back tomorrow after scan..very nervous....
    Good luck Dell. Hope everything goes well.

  10. #1200
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Outer North Melbourne
    Posts
    1,857
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked
    340
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Dell - I think that's common in early pregnancy. Hope everything is okay.

    Alimez - I'm about 6DPO so I'm waiting too. Feel very periody though, so not totally optimistic! I'm planning on testing on Friday. A faint faint line sounds promising! Are you going to do a FRER?
    I'm also planning on testing Friday. Hurry up Friday!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:05
  2. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 21:24
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›