+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default time for a happy thread!! please join!!

ok lets have some happy vibes pls, the hub is seems a bit miserable lately!

i want to know the CRAZIEST hairstyle you have EVER had.
    Why you had it, How long for-and others reactions

i had Bleach blonde hair with a fushia patch and it looked hawt but i went running once and it rained! and my hair all ran into a wishy washy pink mess!

i had to bleach around it everyday it was so hard to maintain but it just looked soooo awesome!!

i once did tracks and coloured a guys hair like a soccer ball once to! was great fun looked amazing!!

please share

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    i think the teased up wave fringe thingy that was popular when I was an early teen was pretty darn bad lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had very short hair and died it blonde and green (green and gold) for the sydney olympics! I should add that I was only 10 at the time! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmett's Mummy View Post
    I had very short hair and died it blonde and green (green and gold) for the sydney olympics! I should add that I was only 10 at the time! LOL

go you! i was 10 too and mum did these wacky braids on the night the torch came through our street! i got a piccy in the paper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have dead straight hair, that tends to just hang limply, including my fringe. So, when I was about 11-12 my mum decided it would be a good idea to get JUST my fringe permed to add some body. It looked hilarious!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my bum-length hair chopped off to chin length in grade 10. But I had it done at just cuts, and didn't have a style in mind, so they literally just chopped it, and i turned into a pyramid head. At the ends it was literally shoulder width (I have curly hair). It settled down eventually. That was crazy, but not necessarily intentional

The craziest thing I've ever done was got bright red foils for Christmas one year. Not on top, just throughout the underneath layers. Pretty tame, hey

Although, for my grade 10 formal I did that thig where you twist the hair and form it into a little bun and leave a bit jutting out, like a feather... Well I did that all over my head, and put those little spiral gems in... Now that looked crazy!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have auburn hair and I now know never to attempt to colour it myself, because it latches onto the slightest bit of red and looks nothing like the colour on the box.

When I was in year 8, a classmate with mid-brown hair put a burgundy rinse through her hair; it looked gorgeous so I ran out and bought the same one.

My hair went fire engine red, and the "8 wash rinse" was still going strong 3 months later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    ok lets have some happy vibes pls, the hub is seems a bit miserable lately!

i want to know the CRAZIEST hairstyle you have EVER had.
    Why you had it, How long for-and others reactions

i had Bleach blonde hair with a fushia patch and it looked hawt but i went running once and it rained! and my hair all ran into a wishy washy pink mess!

i had to bleach around it everyday it was so hard to maintain but it just looked soooo awesome!!

i once did tracks and coloured a guys hair like a soccer ball once to! was great fun looked amazing!!

please share
    I had short hair once (it's usually mid length or long and wavey) it didn't suit me. I have been blonde, red, brown and black. I'm a natural brunette and trying not to dye it for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    After my divorce I cut off my below-bum length hair to above the ears, and had the back and below the ears shaved - a serious unercut I suppose

I saw my ex the next day - he freaked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was about 14, I thought id put blue fudge all threw my hair, but it did not turn out the way i planned, and my hair looked grey like an old person. I got made fun of big time by my friends, never doing that again, least it eventually washed out :P