Closed Thread
Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hey Kristibel!

You have O'd I reckon you're either 3 or 4 DPO.

I'd say FF isn't giving you a line yet because of that open circle on CD13. Did you take your temp at a different time that day? If you use an adjuster and put the adjusted temp in, FF will probably give you lines.
    Hi CazGotHam
    phew i was a little worried i havent been Oing. i have been taking my temps at 7am each morning..may i ask what the open circle on CD13 is? and sorry could you just explain what the adjuster is?? haha i feel so silly but am totally confused on how to read it all.
    Thanks for replying xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey there! I can't actually see WHY you have an open circle that day. It usually happens when you take your temp at a different time. It could also happen if you happened to put in that you were sleep deprived, or sick, or something like that that would make it think your temp could be innacurate.

Go into your details for that day and make sure that a) you put in your normal time, and b) remove any unneccessary info and I reckon you'll get your line.

BBT adjuster is for when you DO take your temp at a different time. You go to the adjuster, and put in the time you NORMALLY take your temp, and the time you ACTUALLY took your temp, and it adjusts it for you so that you can put it in at your usual time and not end up with an annoying open circle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hey there! I can't actually see WHY you have an open circle that day. It usually happens when you take your temp at a different time. It could also happen if you happened to put in that you were sleep deprived, or sick, or something like that that would make it think your temp could be innacurate.

Go into your details for that day and make sure that a) you put in your normal time, and b) remove any unneccessary info and I reckon you'll get your line.

BBT adjuster is for when you DO take your temp at a different time. You go to the adjuster, and put in the time you NORMALLY take your temp, and the time you ACTUALLY took your temp, and it adjusts it for you so that you can put it in at your usual time and not end up with an annoying open circle
    Thanks heaps for that..i went and changed it to my normal time and it got rid of the open line but still didnt get my line..ohwell..i just keep going and see what happens cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi kristabel, I've had a look at your chart and I believe FF hasn't given you lines yet as you don't have enough temps in there. It requires 6 temperatures to create a coverline and then it needs 3 consistent temperatures above the coverline to assume you O'd (so at least 9 temps). I hope this helps.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...on-method.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    Hi kristabel, I've had a look at your chart and I believe FF hasn't given you lines yet as you don't have enough temps in there. It requires 6 temperatures to create a coverline and then it needs 3 consistent temperatures above the coverline to assume you O'd (so at least 9 temps). I hope this helps.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...on-method.html
    Thank you Futurema helped heaps was stressing a little that i have not been Oing at all..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello my wonderful friends! Just a quick post to let you all know that we came home from hospy yesterday arvo and all is good!

Lillian May arrived at 10.05am on Thursday 19 May 2011 by scheduled section weighing in at 3090gm (or 6lb 13oz) at a gestation of 37+5. She is just beautiful and is much adored by her 3 other sisters!

Will try and post a pic of her so you all can see!

Talk to you all later!
    Yay! So excited for you, rest up well xo. Can't wait to see piccies

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries kristabel. You should get your lines if you input your temps the next two days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello my wonderful friends! Just a quick post to let you all know that we came home from hospy yesterday arvo and all is good!

Lillian May arrived at 10.05am on Thursday 19 May 2011 by scheduled section weighing in at 3090gm (or 6lb 13oz) at a gestation of 37+5. She is just beautiful and is much adored by her 3 other sisters!

Will try and post a pic of her so you all can see!

Talk to you all later!
    Welcome to the world little Lillian May Congrats again M24G

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the birth of Lillian!!! Such a beautiful name!

Girls, I just wanted to share this with you all. It's my new moonstone ring I got today! Moonstone is said to be good for fertility so fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh, very beautiful SRF, here's hoping it's the magic ingredient this time! Plus a bit of bling hurt no one!

Welcome to futurema and kristabel, lots of clever and informative lovelies in here, very supportive too, best of luck xo

Love to you all xo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traloumick For This Useful Post:

FutureMa  (25-05-2011),kristibel  (25-05-2011)