Closed Thread
Page 59 of 135 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 1347
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hey Kristibel!

    You have O'd I reckon you're either 3 or 4 DPO.

    I'd say FF isn't giving you a line yet because of that open circle on CD13. Did you take your temp at a different time that day? If you use an adjuster and put the adjusted temp in, FF will probably give you lines.
    Hi CazGotHam
    phew i was a little worried i havent been Oing. i have been taking my temps at 7am each morning..may i ask what the open circle on CD13 is? and sorry could you just explain what the adjuster is?? haha i feel so silly but am totally confused on how to read it all.
    Thanks for replying xx

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bayside Brisbane
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    1,336
    Thanked
    2,172
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey there! I can't actually see WHY you have an open circle that day. It usually happens when you take your temp at a different time. It could also happen if you happened to put in that you were sleep deprived, or sick, or something like that that would make it think your temp could be innacurate.

    Go into your details for that day and make sure that a) you put in your normal time, and b) remove any unneccessary info and I reckon you'll get your line.

    BBT adjuster is for when you DO take your temp at a different time. You go to the adjuster, and put in the time you NORMALLY take your temp, and the time you ACTUALLY took your temp, and it adjusts it for you so that you can put it in at your usual time and not end up with an annoying open circle

  3. #583
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CazGotHam View Post
    Hey there! I can't actually see WHY you have an open circle that day. It usually happens when you take your temp at a different time. It could also happen if you happened to put in that you were sleep deprived, or sick, or something like that that would make it think your temp could be innacurate.

    Go into your details for that day and make sure that a) you put in your normal time, and b) remove any unneccessary info and I reckon you'll get your line.

    BBT adjuster is for when you DO take your temp at a different time. You go to the adjuster, and put in the time you NORMALLY take your temp, and the time you ACTUALLY took your temp, and it adjusts it for you so that you can put it in at your usual time and not end up with an annoying open circle
    Thanks heaps for that..i went and changed it to my normal time and it got rid of the open line but still didnt get my line..ohwell..i just keep going and see what happens cheers

  4. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1,060
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi kristabel, I've had a look at your chart and I believe FF hasn't given you lines yet as you don't have enough temps in there. It requires 6 temperatures to create a coverline and then it needs 3 consistent temperatures above the coverline to assume you O'd (so at least 9 temps). I hope this helps.

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...on-method.html

  5. #585
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    Hi kristabel, I've had a look at your chart and I believe FF hasn't given you lines yet as you don't have enough temps in there. It requires 6 temperatures to create a coverline and then it needs 3 consistent temperatures above the coverline to assume you O'd (so at least 9 temps). I hope this helps.

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...on-method.html
    Thank you Futurema helped heaps was stressing a little that i have not been Oing at all..

  6. #586
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello my wonderful friends! Just a quick post to let you all know that we came home from hospy yesterday arvo and all is good!

    Lillian May arrived at 10.05am on Thursday 19 May 2011 by scheduled section weighing in at 3090gm (or 6lb 13oz) at a gestation of 37+5. She is just beautiful and is much adored by her 3 other sisters!

    Will try and post a pic of her so you all can see!

    Talk to you all later!
    Yay! So excited for you, rest up well xo. Can't wait to see piccies

  7. #587
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1,060
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No worries kristabel. You should get your lines if you input your temps the next two days

  8. #588
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SE Melbourne
    Posts
    895
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    71
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello my wonderful friends! Just a quick post to let you all know that we came home from hospy yesterday arvo and all is good!

    Lillian May arrived at 10.05am on Thursday 19 May 2011 by scheduled section weighing in at 3090gm (or 6lb 13oz) at a gestation of 37+5. She is just beautiful and is much adored by her 3 other sisters!

    Will try and post a pic of her so you all can see!

    Talk to you all later!
    Welcome to the world little Lillian May Congrats again M24G

  9. #589
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SE Melbourne
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks
    1,097
    Thanked
    316
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the birth of Lillian!!! Such a beautiful name!

    Girls, I just wanted to share this with you all. It's my new moonstone ring I got today! Moonstone is said to be good for fertility so fingers crossed!

  10. #590
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh, very beautiful SRF, here's hoping it's the magic ingredient this time! Plus a bit of bling hurt no one!

    Welcome to futurema and kristabel, lots of clever and informative lovelies in here, very supportive too, best of luck xo

    Love to you all xo

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traloumick For This Useful Post:

    FutureMa  (25-05-2011),kristibel  (25-05-2011)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Chat for the BBT Charting Crew - AND the Graduates! #4
    By CazHazKidz in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 26-07-2015, 10:02
  2. Illawarra TTC Crew
    By socko in forum Illawarra
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 21:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›