Closed Thread
Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD21....Well, well, well....Hello there positive OPK. Yes I noticed you knocked on my door and ran away when I answered last week...Do come in, you and I need to chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Renv: That's been happening to me quite a lot too if you loo at my charts. If you google "Fallback Rise" I think that's what it is...

AFM: Pos OPK yesterday, BD yesterday evening, hopefully this evening too - which should do it right? Hoping for a temp hike tomorrow as I'm just about shagged out...! Hip still SO very sore I don't think it's happened yet though... Come on little Eggie.... get out of there!

Tbh I won't be too bothered if I don't get UTD this month. I've had the scan, I know my lining and everything were fine and so if AF arrives at least I get to see what it's like. If it's still only 2 says of sticky brown yuk at least I know all the other months my lining was probably ok too... and if it's a "normal" period I know that something I've done this month has worked... asprinin/acup/B6+B9 on top of the usual Elevit + B12. Gynae also said that she wouldn't have thought I was vegetarian from my bloods either which is fantastic so all the people out there (and there are a few) who've been blaming my miscarriages on my dietary choices can go jump too
    thanks CAtkin, I will check it out...good luck with catching that egg, and all your results sound really good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    CD21....Well, well, well....Hello there positive OPK. Yes I noticed you knocked on my door and ran away when I answered last week...Do come in, you and I need to chat.
    Haha - that made me laugh out loud - it's like that sometimes - parts of TTC feel like darn characters that are around to make our lives hard...you have a good word to that OPK on behalf of us all!!

AFM: well, as hoped my temps went up again this morning. I've added it in FF and discarded yesterdays low temp. Not sure if I should have but if I didn't it would have said I hadn't O'd, and at this point, I feel confident that I O'd on CD13...
    I'm off to stalk some charts now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick thank you so much for adding me on the listI was so excited about coming back to BH after my break, I forgot to ask to be added...

Thats really nice - thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Rip- I hope this is the "egg"!!! GL I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you.xx

Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Just a quick thank you so much for adding me on the listI was so excited about coming back to BH after my break, I forgot to ask to be added...

Thats really nice - thank you
    Welcome back Ren!!!! Chart is lookn good too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yippee! I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday! I've lied about yesterdays temp on my chart, to make it easier for ff - I had nightmares all night and kept waking up so my real temp was 96.6 but going on the pattern I almost always have pre-o (a funny little hike 2 days before) I've made it up *blush* but today I think I had a proper rise My hip isn't as sore either which is *such* a relief.

DH was wondering why I was complaining - so I asked him how he would feel if he had a nearly 3cm blister filling up to high pressure then exploding on his arm. He understands now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    Haha - that made me laugh out loud - it's like that sometimes - parts of TTC feel like darn characters that are around to make our lives hard...you have a good word to that OPK on behalf of us all!!

Hhahahahahahaa...OPK said "Don't shoot the messenger, you got a problem speak to The Ovaries".
    Well, hopefully O-ing today , will have to test/wait for AF while we're away camping for Easter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd1 tomoz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nattie! I am really sorry to hear that.
    Big hugs xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooooooo Nattie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well it means I have to do the HSG test next week and then start clomid and then IuI if that doesn't work. It's a plan but it just takes so long to get everything happening!

Sorry about the me me post