Closed Thread
Page 117 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1347
    ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So this is an odd thing to ask sorry tmi warning.... Me and dh tried to do the deed last night, i was in the mood but my lady bits just weren't co-operating and was dry as! Never have had this problem before, Im 8dpo right now, just wondering if anyone had some suggestions for me... on a good note though temp went up by .3 today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks bubba!

DP went and did his deposit today. we will have results on thursday! I am so nervous!

ETA: Ryemsmum - I've had this before too. We just use lube. We use the Sylk stuff because it's all natural stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone I haven't posted for a while but have been reading along.

Again congrats Rip and can't wait to hear the anticipated news Caz - hope your going ok.

Hey to everyone else. Just an update on me - went and had my sonosalpingography this morning. I just decided I wanted to get it over and done with.
    Well, good news is that tubes and ovaries are clear and good, but the other news is that I have a polyp in my uterus. Of course now that I have come home and googled, now I realise I wish I had asked where abouts it is, as obviously its position can influence implantation etc.
    They have given me a disc of the scans, however I can't see anything that makes sense to me. I think I see something huge, but to be honest, it is probably a completely different organ...

I will have to wait for my appt with my FS but wish I knew at least where it is in my uterus...

anyway, thanks for listening - hope things are going well for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ren, if you want to post a picture somewhere I might be able to help out

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Silent - I am so computer illiterate, but will try and work something out - it took me half an hour to even work out how to play the darn cd

Thanks
    Reviews
    nope, I have no idea how to post a pic on here...nothing seems to work. Never mind. thanks anyway Silent. Glad to hear your man did his thing Good luck with the results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Thanks bubba!

DP went and did his deposit today. we will have results on thursday! I am so nervous!

ETA: Ryemsmum - I've had this before too. We just use lube. We use the Sylk stuff because it's all natural stuff.
    As far as I know you should only use sperm friendly lube like "pre seed" that other stuff like "sylk drown the sperm! Just wanted to let you know

I was also really nervous about DP sample... it was a little on the low side.

Ren- did they say how big it was ??? Are they going to zap it off??? Big hugs I hope they can just give it a zap and you can move into motherhood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moos, I know we should be using pre-seed or the forelife stuff. I just get the sylk as it has less chemicals than the normal lubes.

Ren, I also had polyps in my uterus and got them removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just randomly did a IC test for fun. Well hydrated etc, but man you should see the test line - I don't think it could get any darker!! (these were really faint when the FR were nice and obvious, so its nice to finally see these dark!) Wahoo! 20dpo or 4 weeks 5 days here. I guess no point testing to see if lines get darker any more. Don't feel any different. Boobs not quite as sore as they were - though they are a little bigger! Still bloated. Get occasional slight pains - nothing major, must just be things moving & stretching. I so do not feel preggers at all. Not tired. No nausea. It still feels weird to talk to DH about the baby. Been trying really hard cause i want it to feel more real!!! So I chuck in the odd comment here and there.

Been trying to work out where I want to birth, as apparently you have to get onto that ASAP. To make it even harder it looks like we may be relocating to Melbourne for DH's work. So I have made a bit of a list of places to call up tomorrow. Hopefully I can get booked in without a "tour" etc that they all seam to go on about *sigh*. Am fretting that I have already left it too late . I think I want to go private, on account of the RA, and so DH and I can have a few nights stay. I'd like to stay so that I get a few days off the cooking and cleaning LOL and I think it is nice for visitors to come visit in hospital. It means having to pick an OB which is really hard. Specially as I might not get to Melbourne till I am like 4months along & I'd bet they'd want to see me sooner. Guess I'll just have to see.

Phew, enough about me.

Caz - Hope you are crusing along there and getting lots of rest & that your little girl doesn't keep you waiting much longer! (If you haven't already had her).

Ren - When's your next appointment? You could try calling, the nurses might be able to tell you (where its located).

Silent - On your DP's results. Hope the little blue pills are providing you two with lots of fun .

Ryemsmum - Bugger about the...um dryness! Some preseed would definately help you out there. 8dpo! Are you thinking of testing soon???

Bubbanails - When are you testing? (Sorry just a little test obessesed at the moment LOL).

HM - OMG I see you still are getting + OPKS. Hope you and DH aren't too tired & keeping up the BD-ing. Tough chart for you this month! I hope it all clears up soon!!

FM - Hope your IVF Cycle is going well!!

On a side note, my pea on my ticker is finally moving. I thought I hadn't set it up right!! And I've stopped temping as we went on a bit of a holiday for a friends Wedding over the weekend and we were up sooo late every night it wasn't worth the bother!!

Buckets of to all!
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 26-07-2011 at 19:40. Reason: Would you believe I missed a bit?!

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ripleigh, I was cleaning out my wardrobe and found a couple of tests, was busting to pee so though lol what the hell as I had 3 in there, came up with a faint second line and I was like WTH??? turns out it was an ovulation stick I had (I get internet cheapies and they both look the same) So will give it until next week to see how I go....