+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Singa yes going along well. I have a much longer wait than you ladies, we dont meet with FS until June! I can't wait! You and Dh must be excited. Are these embies from your DS cycle?

Kit hope the cold is getting better.

Butterfli hope you are feeling well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to pop on and say Goodluck to Singa for FET 2mora!!!

Kit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Singa for your FET tommorrow, hope you can join me on this ride
    as for when my next u/s is, not till the 2nd May...feels like ages!

Thanks for asking Jayme I'm feeling fine I just wish time will move faster! and that I had a crystal ball to make sure bubs is ok in there.

hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks all! Hey butterfli, my BT for pregnancy will be 2nd May!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Singa, hope the 2nd May is a day of celebration for you relax and take it easy for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope today went well for you Singa.....

I finally got hold of the payment area and forked over another fistful of money...poor credit card so we are on our way again. I have to book a scan for the 29th and stupid me just completly forgot. I spoke to the nurses and Im starting opks on the 27th but because I have longer cycles I didnt want the scan too early...and we chatted I hung up and forgot that I have to ring the FS directly to make the appointment for the scan....silly me....so now I have to remember to ring on Sat (not sure if they are open) or Wed next week....wooops....

Anyhow I still have to try and organise a biopsy for DH before he leaves on the 2 May for six months so I will try on Saturday just in case they are open.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey all, I am now PUPO I am going a little crazy thinking "is my blasty baby still alive in my belly ready to implant ?" I wish I could tell!! I am trying not to think about it too much and this long weekend is a great distraction. On Thursday while I was having the transfer my dad rang my house and Dh (who was minding DS) said that I was at the hair dresser .

Butterfli, I hope you are feeling well. I just wanted to ask, did you feel anything after transfer (any implantation feelings???)

jacklicky, don't forget to call on Saturday to book your scan!

jayme, not that long until June! We are at the end of April next week

Kit84, Thanks for the well wishes!

Have a Great Easter everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky, its hard faulking out so much many on this thing as its such a big chunk but I was happily surprised at how much I got back considering I wasn't over the safety net threshold yet. Don't forget to book your appointment today

Singa, yay for being pupo!! had to laugh at your DH's quick thinking of the hair dresser . As for any implantation signs I had... absolutely nothing. I honestly thought it didn't work as I felt nothing until 6 weeks!! Whereas with DS I had lots of cramps in the 2 weeks. Funny last time I got no M/S this time I feel awful. It goes to show each pregnancy is completely different. Best of luck hun, keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    singa06, well done on being PUPO. I laughed at your DH....what happened if your dad saw you and you didnt have a new hair do????? Goodluck in the TWW.

butterfli, we got less than 1/2 back of what we paid out of the first FET. Should get a bit more from this one...but then again if this doesnt work we will be doing another full stim so will need to dig into the savings again....

I couldnt book my scan cause although the office is open the FS doesnt have a secretary in so he puts on the answermachine which basically says call back when the office is attended....so Ill have to try on Wednesday.....Im sure they will fit me in sometime on Friday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dad wouldn't have noticed, I only ever get a trim! He always says 'I thought you had a haircut?' anyway!