ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kit84, sounds like things are moving along for you....

Im going well. Im 1 week into my TWW....this next week is going to be a very long one....but Im sure I will 'know' in a few days if it has worked.....my body is usually pretty clear when Im preg....but Im not holding out much hope....

Hope everyone else is going well and those in the tww arent finding it too hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi,
    Kit, I am glad to hear that your next cycle is being organised! Hopefully the time will go fast.

Jack, oh GOOD LUCK!! I cant wait to hear your results!

AFM I have BT tomorrow. I think I might O soon as I have had EWCM for 2 days and BAD O pain, is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya

Jack- Ive got everything crossed for ya!!!

Singa-Since having DD I really feel it when I'm O'ing, I never did before though unless I was on Clomid.

Kit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Good luck to all of those having tx soon or are in the tww. My cycle has been cancelled due to lack of response (after 2 rounds of 150mg of clomid!!). It annoys me that the aus gov made changes to the whole IVF world and now you are not allowed to use injectables for FETs even though some people just don't respond well to clomid. We are leaving for the sunshine coast for holidays tomorrow but when i get back I'll be starting primulot again and then supposedly I'll just start progesterone pessaries which will fake O and then I'll have tx 5 days later. Im hoping the clinic knows what they are doing in this regard as I would hate to waste embies as we've only got the 3.

I plan to search google for more info but really doubt I'll find any as this would be a prob specific to aus due to the gov't regulation on the matter (because they highly subsidise the cost of these drugs here)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OMG, I never knew that! That sucks! I'm doing natural FET, I really hope this works and I don't need a medicated one, I hate Clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    singa06, how did your BT go? Have you found out if you have OV'ed yet? I love the natural cycle....its just so easy!

Kit84, did you end up getting AF? All we seem to do is wait around here....wait for our cycle to start, wait for EPU, wait for transfer, wait for preg test...then even if thats positive we then keep waiting for scans and BT to make sure everything is ok.....I need to improve my waiting skills!

That is just crap EarthAngel75. I hadnt heard about not using injectables. I just dont get the reasoning behiend it. Why shouldnt they as doctors be able to use whatever drugs work! I hope you have a great holiday and you are all ready to get on with the cycle when you get back.

AFM Im still waiting. Probally do an hpt Mon or Tue depending if I can buy some tests without DH being around.....I dont want to tell him that Im doing them cause I like to have the official results before I say anything to him. but Im still just not sure....I think Im a little more positive today but I dont know if Im just making it up in my head!!!!! 6 more days until BT!!!! Keep for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys

Jack-Yes AF arrived on time for once so I have started my meds!......and I still have everything crossed for ya!!! Im a bit the same....will do a HPT but wont tell DH the result until the BT unless he asks...

Earth and Singa - I have only ever done Medicated FET's and I have never used Clomid for them....at the moment I am on Progynova then when we have figured out when transfer will be I start taking Provera and Crinone 6days before as I have 5day transfers then from transfer onwards I keep taking all of the above and add in progesterone pessaries at night. I didnt even know you could do FET's with injectables!

Kit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!
    Yes I O'ed yesterday, so FET is booked in for Thursday! I am a little worried as I have pain across my lower ab, it started just before O and I was in pain to walk, its not as brpad now so I am not sure if it is ovary pain or muscle pain.

Good luck with Hpt Jack...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No need to do HPT's for mw. AF has turned up overnight so its a BFN for me. I have rung the clinic and I go in for a BT on Tuesday and start again. Not sure if I will transfer one or two this time. I have two left...anyhow I will talk to the FS about what he thinks before I make the decision....

Goodluck to everyone left in here...Ill be back early May!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jacklicky, I am so sorry to hear.

Please keep in touch during your next cycle.

How many days were you? Did AF come early?