+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Singa and Lochnessie, I just can't believe it. Singa its been 11 days since my transfer (with a blasty). Lochnessie I only had 1 transfer. Are the numbers good I'm trying to google it. What does the projestrone level do.

Lochnessie happy birthday to your little boy, its hard work now they're on the move. My little one wasn't interested in his afternoon nap today so he was so over tired come bed time. I tried to put him to bed earlier but that didn't work. Some days just rocking him on the rocking chair calms him down. Normally he is a good sleeper with 2 sleeps a day and sleeps all night but I think today he sensed mummy was excited!! probably didn't help that i twirled him around a few times when I got the call.

Welcome Nicola I hope you have success with this cycle. Have you tried accupuncture? I'm not sure if that attributed to my BFP but I tried it this cycle and found it very relaxing and ended up going regularly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Lonchnessie So sorry to hear about you BFN. Lots of

Butterfli Congrats Fantastic news. Your hcg numbers sound great. When I got pregnant with my daughter, my number was only 17!!

I have tried acupuncture before and will be doing it again this cycle Also going to have one kiwi fruit a day after transfer. Anyone tried this before?

I am on a range of meds for anyone that is interested as I have NKC and also poor quality eggs.

Puregon 450
    Synarel
    Dexamethasone
    Intralipid IV x 2
    Asprin
    Augmentin
    Estradot patches
    Progesterone Pessaries
    Clexane
    Luveris
    Royal Jelly
    Co-enzyme Q10
    Pregnancy Vits
    Iron
    VIt D
    Calcium
    Scilica
    Ruth Sharkey herbal tonic

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NicolaD For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What does the kiwi fruit help with? Do you only have 1 a day after ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Singa06-How exciting that you're starting next week! Make sure you keep my posted on the process, as I'll be taking notes!! haha

Kit84-Good luck for Wednesday!!! What's it like going for appts etc with an almost 8 month old in tow?

EarthAngel75 & Jacklicky-How are the BT's going? Do you have a day for transfer yet!? for a surge really soon!!!

Jayme-Good luck with your new clinic! You mentioned you will be transferring 1 this cycle, and 2 the following, what day were they frozen at? (not sure if you've mentioned it already)

Butterfli-CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!!! That is fantastic news, and to get BFP's twice in a row!!!!! 744hcg, that sounds massive!!! Great job on sticking little one!!

Lochnessie-Good luck for your BT on monday!!! you will follow in Butterfli's footsteps!!! I really pray that the HPT was wrong; how many days post O are you? Could it have been to early? How did you know you wouldn't get a BFP from a FET? That's what worries em sometimes, as we had luck on a fresh, so have no idea what to expect on a frozen...

NicolaD-Good luck on this cycle, its great that you're getting treated for the NKC, what a cocktails of meds you're on!!! You don't have to take all that stuff daily do you!!!??? Must say I haven't heard about Kiwi fruit...

Apologies to anyone I may have missed!!!

AFM-just counting down the weeks until my appt with FS, then we're going overseas for a few weeks, and when we get back-the fun times will begin... I truthfully am really excited to be doing something again!! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (02-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey butterfli, was yours a natural cycle or with meds?

Thetimehascome, no worries, I'll keep you posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicola and The Time has come, it won't sink in until I see that heartbeat such early days yet.

Singa, both my FET and Fresh Transfer were both medicated. I ovulate but always a bit sporadic somes times 28 days sometimes 33 etc. Had a blasty both times. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Buterfli what a great early Christmas pressie!
    NicolaD what a huge mix of meds! I hear the Co-Q10 is really good as it helps with cell production. Let's hope it all works and this is your cycle.

TTHC - Thanks. We were with this clinic for the last stim cycle and got our DD but I'm not sure what the likelihood is of getting 2 from the one stim cycle. Our embies are day 5 blasties - one better quality than the others so that's why we have decided to go 1 and then 2. Overseas sounds fun but hectic with a baby in tow

Hope all the ladies cycling are going along nicely!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jayme For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    butterfli, Congratulations. Im not sure if I already said it or not.....

Hi to everyone else. Just a quick message from me. Had my first BT today but Im still not much above baseline....so a few more days....gotta keep doing opk's daily and call if I have a surge and go back Monday for another BT. I think I might be a bit of a pin cusion for a while!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jacklicky For This Useful Post:

butterfli  (03-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicolaD View Post
    Hi everyone

Lonchnessie So sorry to hear about you BFN. Lots of

Butterfli Congrats Fantastic news. Your hcg numbers sound great. When I got pregnant with my daughter, my number was only 17!!

I have tried acupuncture before and will be doing it again this cycle Also going to have one kiwi fruit a day after transfer. Anyone tried this before?

I am on a range of meds for anyone that is interested as I have NKC and also poor quality eggs.

Puregon 450
    Synarel
    Dexamethasone
    Intralipid IV x 2
    Asprin
    Augmentin
    Estradot patches
    Progesterone Pessaries
    Clexane
    Luveris
    Royal Jelly
    Co-enzyme Q10
    Pregnancy Vits
    Iron
    VIt D
    Calcium
    Scilica
    Ruth Sharkey herbal tonic
    hi there nicola, i hope u dont mind me asking how much dexamethasone are u on and are there any side effect?
    ive just starting my lucrin injections and am thinking of doing the prednisone, but im worried about the side effects, i know both these drugs are pretty much the same, but thought id do abit of researching. ive also been reading dr beer's book, AMAZING, cant believe the info there and it makes sooooo much sense. we have been IVF for 5 years, about to do 7th collection and 21st??????? transfer????????? ive lost count....so im wanting to try EVERYTHING. I too am on heaps of stuff...so much i rattle lol.

babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    hi there nicola, i hope u dont mind me asking how much dexamethasone are u on and are there any side effect?
    ive just starting my lucrin injections and am thinking of doing the prednisone, but im worried about the side effects, i know both these drugs are pretty much the same, but thought id do abit of researching. ive also been reading dr beer's book, AMAZING, cant believe the info there and it makes sooooo much sense. we have been IVF for 5 years, about to do 7th collection and 21st??????? transfer????????? ive lost count....so im wanting to try EVERYTHING. I too am on heaps of stuff...so much i rattle lol.

babydust to all
    Hi Katiana

Apparently the Dexa is a lot stronger than the Pred. I've had Pred in previous cycles and thank goodness didn't have many side effects. The Dexa is 500 per tablet and I am on 2 tabs daily. The side effect that I have been told about are:

Moonface
    Swelling do to water retention
    Mood swings, irratability etc
    sleeplessness

and like Pred, you need to be weaned off the tabs when stopping!

So far I am on day 3 of the Dexa and besides irratability and sleeplessness I haven;t had any other side effects

I normally don't get any frostees from a cycle (having said that my dd was a frostee), so I think it adds up to: this will be #21 transfer. 16 fresh IVF collections and the balance of 4 transfer FETs This has been over a 10 year period though.

When do you start Puregon / Glonal F??