+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all,

Welcome kit84, good luck with your FET next week, you must be so excited! I think a timed cycle when you travel that far is a good idea.

Thetimehascome, I think you are right, a medicated cycle is for women who don't O, or to time the cycle for clinics that are only there certain days.
    I ovulate, but it is very irreg. Last few cycles I O'ed on cd 17/18, last cycle I O'ed on cd23!

Jayme, you are welcome, even if your IVF cycle is a little later

Jack, thanks again for all that info!

I saw my nurse and I have to start OPK late next week and call my nurse when I see a + or call her after 5 days using the OPK's. Then she will do a BT and go from there! I am so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Id like to join this thread too. I'm in the process of my first medicated FET - I don't usually O on my own. Today is CD13. CD11 bloods showed low E2 levels so back on CD15 for more bloods and u/s to see where I'm at. I'm hoping this cycle doesnt get cancelled due to no O but it may well as my body prefers injectibles. I've got 3 embies on ice and hoping 1 of the 3 works (I am an optomist and assume 1 will work which is a dangerous assumption I know!). We will be txing 2 day 6s if this cycle goes ahead and they both defrost properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The Time Has Come, I have no idea how they choose. I didn't really get asked. But I do OV naturally and have no known fertility issues so I assume that's why he went natural, mind you i would have asked for a natural cycle anyhow as I have been pregnant before naturally I know my body knows what to do. As far as success rates I would have no idea....but I guess again it would depend on what fertility issues they were trying to overcome....If someone only had MFI (like DH and I) I could imagine natural FET would be as successful as medicated.

jayme, do you have to drive 3 hrs with DD? That would be fun for both of you....When we did a 4hr trip we just stopped half way at Maccas so DD could run in the playground and it was all good.

Kit84, goodluck for Wednesday. We only have D2 embies frozen but if the three we have left dont work I think I will swap to a clinic that does Day5....

singa06, yay on starting the opk's.

EarthAngel, i think I'm just one day ahead of you but on a natural FET. I also have another scan tomorrow to see how it is going...and have three frosties left....but mine are only day2 embies. I hope you OV soon and don't get canceled!

AFM, as I said above got a 2nd line on the opk....not yet dark enough but dark enough to think I might actually OV in the next 7days!!!! Pretty happy since I haven't had a cycle under 36days since i started this IVF stuff back in Sept!
    Last edited by jacklicky; 30-03-2011 at 07:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jack, I hope they catch your O day! I am worried that they will miss mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Hope you don't mind me joining you. I had my EPU on the 16th March (had 20 eggs, 14 fertilised, 6 made it to blasty, 5 frozen). On the 21st March had my ET I'm and currently on the TWW with b/t next Monday

I had no frosties from my first cycle my DS was the lucky one, so had to do it all again.

Wishing you all the best of luck and hope that we are all successful in giving our child a sibbling to play with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome butterfli,
    Good luck! When do you have your next BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Singa my b/t test is on Monday only 4 days to go but who is counting . I only managed to scrape thorough on this thread hopefully I'll have some good news , hey its good to be positve although so hard waiting in the 2ww trying not to 2nd guess every twinge.

Excuse my ignorance but what is OPK?, hope it all goes well for you. Its always exciting starting a new cycle with fresh renewed hope. This is my first time back after having DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Monday?! Are you going to do a HPT (home pregnancy test) before monday??

OPK = Ovulation test kit (ovulation test)

Thanks
    Reviews
    arrh OPK now I get it. Thanks for that.

Nah wasn't going to do a HPT, I avoid them I don't want to get any false positives. Even though its killing me I'd rather wait till b/t.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Yes DD will be with us on the 3hr each way drive to see FS. There is a clinic locally which we started with (and did 4 cycles with) but after 3 years we decided to change to a more advanced clinic and with a FS who knew more about treating my PCOS issues. I can still do all my bloods and scans locally which is good.

Butterfli the wait would be driving me insane! Goodluck

Kit I hope this is the lucky thread too!! Our frozen embies are our last hope of a sibling for DD (we will never have the $ to do another full stim cycle).