+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, thanks for all your thoughts....Im going ok. I ended up with AF last Thursday and had two more BT's and my levels had dropped to 'negitive' by last Monday....so even though I was on Day 5 we started a full stim cycle on the Tuesday CD6. Im doing and Antagonist cycle this time so just injecting Gonal F (600 units) at the moment. Add in another drug to stop Ov on Monday (cant remember the name) and then go back for another scan on Thursday to see when EPU will be....

The FS was a little concerned that we started on CD6 cause usually you start on CD3 but seeing as how I have 35day cycles I will still get the same amount of stimulation (maybe more).

So anyhow that is where I am...sorry I havent commented much lately but its been ALOT of appointments and grief in the last few weeks to get to this stage. I am reading most days and keeping up with you all......

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's lovely to hear from you Jacklicky, and great that you have a way forward. I truly admire your going ahead with a stim cycle and wish you all the very best.
    Singa, I had cramps, stabbing pains in the boobs and a heavy uterus and today I got AF so you never can tell. All the best to you.
    Well as I said AF arrived tonight, just as I was starting to relax and think I was there. Gutted thus time around, I mean they are all hard but after 1 miscarriage and now 2 bfn I could really do with a change of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    aloe - I'm so very sorry, I hope you can take some time out to cry, rant and rage. There aren't any words that can make it better, I'll be thinking of you.

Singa - I really hope that the lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything - they say every pregnancy is different, don't they? I adore my new FS - thanks for asking, we've got a plan now which is good - I have a hysterscopy and cervical dilation on the 14th, then a rest cycle and we go again in July/August

Jack - I've been thinking of you, I'm glad that it didn't drag out too long for you and you could go straight into the distractions of a new cycle. I hope this stim cycle goes smoothly for you, best of luck for Thursday.

Crystar - welcome, I hope the tww goes nice and quick for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all,

Aloe, I am sorry to hear that AF arrived.

Jacky, Welcome back from your break, sorry I didnt mention you in my other post. I hope you are feeling ok.

Kalli, I am glad to hear that you like your FS and are hopeful with the next step, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hi Crystal Ah the dreaded TWW. Hope it goes nice and quick for you

Jacky good to hear from you and that you have been able to do a stim cycle so quickly.

Aloe sorry to hear that AF arrived

Kalli glad to hear you like your new FS. We changed clinics after 3 years of BFNs and ended up with sucess on the first stim cycle - hope this will be the case with you. Sometimes you just need a fresh start, plus I think I carried around a lot of emotional stuff with the first FS and he just didnt seem to care about us - he was more "oh it will happen, just keep transferring" without any thought into our issues (particulary my PCO).

Singa one week down in TWW I can't remember when you said BT is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all,
    It has been awhile since anyone posted, I assume you have moved into the June IVF thread?
    I actually got my BFP from that FET and today I had my 7 week ultra sound! Everything looks perfect so far, hopefully it stays that way! I have been feeling very sick with ms and am very hungry all the time, I feel much different than with DS!
    I am not sure where everyone is at, so lost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH Singa!!! What wonderful news...you must be thrilled! Thank you for telling us. How bad is the m/s? Congratulations on graduating from IVF! When is the bub due?

Hi to everyone else...hope you are all well.

AFM well we have another embie in play at the moment and we are in the tww (again!). Not holding out any hope, just going through the motions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Singa thats lovely news!! i'm so happy for you. Best of luck that you have an uneventful pregnancy and all goes well .

Aloe, best of luck in your 2WW I felt absolutely no signs and was so certain it didn't work. Hope you get a pleasant surprise also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Thank you for the Congratulations. I am due Feb 14th 2012!
    I felt slight twinges at 7dpo and then nothing else. MS didn't start until 5 weeks and around 2 days. I feel pretty much nausea all day and need to make sure my stomach has food in it (so I nibble on crackers or fruit/nuts). I have bad food aversions, I only feel like certain things and sometimes weird things that I normally wouldn't have (like a meat pie or pickled vegies!)
    Good luck in the 2ww Aloe! How many days to go until BT?
    Butterfli, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! Congratulations Singa!!!! Im so happy for you