+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Singa, just waiting still. Have got AF and see FS in 3 weeks so am hoping as soon as next AF arrives I can start preparing for transfer in early July!!!

Hi Aloe, wow one week down in TWW. Very strong of you not to POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls

Ive been MIA since early April when my first attempt at a FET was cancelled. I have now had my FET (tx 2 day 6ers this mornings) and my BT is June 8th.

singa: Looks like we're in the tww together I test a day before you. I will POAS at some stage as ive got a heap left from when cycling before DS.

Jack: How are you going?

kalliope: I hope the change in FS does wonder for you. I know a few people who doing so changed everything for them!

Aloe: Looks like im in the tww with you too Hopfully it's a good week and we all get our much deserved BFPs

AFM: This time around i am doing a fully medicated FET (no actual O) so am on progynova and Prog pessaries. Our 2 embies defrosted well and 1 of them was fully back to non frozen state by tx and the other was about halfway there so it all looks promising for at least the one that was fully reinflated by tx.

Hows everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and wish all the Pupo ladies the best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

How are we all doing today?

EarthAngel, congratulations on being PUPO x2! Hoping that your little ones are sticky ones and that the tww is tolerable. Your blood test in the 8th right? SInga, yours in the 9th? Are either of you experiencing any symptoms?

Jayme, are you seeing a new FS or the same one. FX that you can do a transfer in early July. Will you do a natural thaw cycle or a medicated cycle?

Jacklicky, how are you hon? Hanging in there? I hope everything has resolved itself.

Kalliope, all ok with you too after your disappointment?

AFM, feeling kinda strange, have been having minor cramping for about a week now, kinda like ovulation pain and AF cramps and shooting pains in my UU. Not reading anything into it but the shooting pains are quite noticeable. Oh well, time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    singa, aloe & earthangel sending you all the luck in the world for your tww

jack - I hope you're doing ok and that things ran their course relatively quickly for you

I'm doing ok - new FS appointment is Friday so after that I'm sure I'll feel a world better after that, I'm one of those people that always needs to have a plan so I'm just ready to be looking forward to the next cycle.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalliope For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (01-06-2011),aloe vera  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    How are you all? Been a long week huh?

Singa, how are you doing in you in your tww?

Earthangel, how about you?

Kalliope, thanks for you best wishes, that is really lovely of you. I hope that all goes well for your appointment on Friday. I totally agree with you, I can always cope with things better when I have a plan.

Jacklicky - all ok? Sending you all the best.

Butterfli - how is your pregnancy going? You must be about 10 weeks now right?

AFM - Getting to crunch time for me I'm afraid, I'll know in the next few days if I'm in the game or not. I'm now 12dpo and due for AF on Friday...getting anxious now. Hoping that this heavy feeling I have in my abdomen is a good sign but will drive myself nuts if I keep trying to read possible symptoms. AHHH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Aloe, I really hope you can join me on this ride thanks for asking about me. I'm doing ok, I'm 13 weeks now, had a bit of a scare last week at my NT scan and had a CVS but thankfully it came back clear.

I keep checking this thread to see how your all going and always thinking positive thoughts for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joining others in the 2ww

Hi girls! It's great to read about others who are going through the same process. Best of luck to everyone and hoping all those bub#2s (or 3s) decide to make themselves a home in our bellies very soon.

DH and I were blessed with a beautiful boy 16mths ago, he's perfect and I'd love to give him a brother or sister. I had an FET this morning and I'm hoping it takes. Forgot how LONG that 2ww can be! I can't get to bed - to much thinking going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crystar - its nice to meet you. Sounds like your journey is very similar to mine. How long have you been trying for #2? And how are you feeling post-FET? Wondering about every twinge? When is your blood test? Hoping you have a little ray of sunshine at the end of the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all, I been trying to post all day from my laptop, but bubhub wont fully load, so I am on my mobile. I hate typing on the mobile, so wont write much.

Goodluck to Earth and Aloe in 2ww!

Kalli- how was FS app????

Welcome Crystal!

Jayme, I hope the time is passing quick.

Butterfli- thanks for the thoughts.

Sorry if i missed anyone, hard on mobile.

AFM- I am worries as I am 10dpo and I feel nothing at all in my uterus. At 7dpo I felt some twinges that lasted a few seconds, but that was it!