+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys!

So....I POAS and its a bfn for me.... I feel like I have been hit really hard this time as we have to do a full stim cycle now if we want to continue and we just dont have the $$$ for it...Ive been feeling really depressed the last few days so I havnt been on to post, sorry guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kit I'm so sorry . I really hope it is too early to know for sure. I know how you feel. We have everything pinned on getting a BFP from our last 3 embies. It is our last shot as we will never have the $ to do another stim cycle. It's bad enough trying to find $2k to do each FET! I don't know how I am going to take it if we get a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kit, I am so sorry, sending huge hugs

I so hear you on the financial thing. I just hate that money has such an impact on our family building

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kit, When are you due for your BT or AF sweetie? Thinking of you and really hope the timing for a HPT is wrong and that you're still PUPO...

Jayme – Did you decide on a single transfer this time? I’ve decided we’re definitely doing a single FET. We are lucky and have 8 5-day blasties (well, I say lucky but I think I had OHSS (?how do you know?) as I had over 30 follicles and 23 eggs at EPU so had a crappy time recovering) but I’m hoping we won’t need to go to EPU again… I'm nervous after our first fail, so not sure how I'm going to go during the TWW this time around!

Jack & Aloe – thanks for putting my mind at ease, hopefully I won’t need any hormone supports if I can do a natural FET!

Aloe – we’re both seeing our FSs on Monday, but sounds like you’ll be going to FET quite a bit earlier than me (I hoping to go in June). How many frosties do you have? this is your cycle!

Hugs to everyone and sending you sunshine xo Mandy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kit, I'm so sorry. Geez I hate the feeling of a BFN, it's just heartbreaking. I hope that you are being super kind to yourself. I know the $$ issue all too well. We are struggling with it too having already borrowed money from relatives to do the stimulated cycle. I hope that you can come up with someway of keeping going if that is what you want to do,

Mandy, I have 6 frosties ready to go. Only need one to work.

Good luck all, talk soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi, I just wanted to pop in and say sorry to Kit. Totally sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

It's very quiet in here lately. How are you all?

Mandy - any news on whether you need Crinone for for natural thaw cycle? Hope not. Disgusting stuff. 8 blasties, wow, how many are you going to have put in? How was your visit to FS?

Jayme - any further thoughts on how many embies you will pop in?

Kalliope - how are you feeling? Is the TWW going ok for you? When is your bt?

Kit - I hope that you are feeling ok and have been able to deal with some of the disappointment.

AFM - saw FS today and start using the OPK to detect the surge for my natural thaw cycle. Looks like I will ovulate around Friday. Then the stress of the thaw.

Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aloe! Yeah it's pretty quiet in here at the mo... mo... mo.... Echo.... echo......

FS appt good and I wad told I wouldn't need any supplements (hurray no Crinone!) for my natural cycle. Assuming I'll ovulate naturally without assistance (no reason to think I won't) my body should be producing whatever it needs. Although I'm assuming they'll keep an eye on that....? I'll only put one back, I'm pretty sure my FS wouldn't even consider 2 yet as this is only my 2nd cycle and first FET. I'm a bit nervous about the thaw as well, but my FS said it's a 90% thaw success rate for blasts (!). Still, you never know until you know.
    So if ov on Friday when will you transfer?
    Xo Mandy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Yes it is pretty quiet in here. I don't really belong in this thread as I don't see FS until mid June and then will have to wait for AF before I can begin a medicated transfer. So I guess it will be July...can't wait!!

Mandy, do you know when transfer will be?

Aloe, how exciting you are looking at a transfer next week! We are going to put 1 this transfer and then 2 the following one provided they thaw ok. We have 1 emby that is better than the other 2. OMG I am a bit stressed out about them thawing out ok - this is our last cycle so they thaw ok.

Kalliope how is everything going?

Kit did you have BT today?

Singa I hope you are taking care of yourself and DS

Jack hope TWW is going ok so far!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jayme
    No idea yet when transfer will be, waiting for AF (not due until end of May and the antagonist cycle I did last month doesn't play around with her timing!). So yet again I'm playing the waiting game. That seems to happen a lot with IVF, stress then a big wait then stress then a big wait (rinse & repeat). FET probably not until mid-June so I don't "really" belong here either, but it's a great TTC#2 thread so I don't want to leave!
    XO Mandy