+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi aloe I've only been ttc#2 for 8 months (DS is 16 months old and I had to wait 8 months post c-section). I so relate to thinking number 2 would be easier, we haven't been at it long this time around compared to the 6 years it took to get him but it seems to be harder, I take it on as more of a failure

singa - I hope you're doing alright it's so hard

AFM - they only got 5
    I know 5 isn't the end of the world but I can't help but be dissapointed, sometime tomorrow they'll call with the fert/first 24 report so for a good fert rate and strong, dividing embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    fert report is in... we only have 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Wow I'm addicted to BH. I think I need an intervention.. and now I've found another GREAT thread with BRILLIANT ladies going through the same stages as me. Hurray for online forums! I know I'm new but I've followed everyones stories and hope I can join in.

Aloe– we only just started on TTC #2 (it’s so hard with a toddler!) with a BFN from our first IVF/ICSI cycle. The Colonel (our DS) was conceived naturally so we’re relatively new to IVF. Hoping for FET in June but won't know until we see our FS on Monday..

Singa – Sending you hugs and will you be FET in June?

Jayme - how many embies do you think you’ll FET?

Kalliope –5 eggs / 2 fertilised is a great result sweetie! You have two strong little embies growing now and it only takes one. Sending your little embies sparkles

Kit – So... are you going to HPT?!

Jacklicky – hooray for transfer! Twinny PUPO! How's the TWW going?

Butterfli – 10 week mark yay! How are you feeling? Have you told everyone already, or waiting?

AFM - we have 22 month old DS (the Colonel) who is full-on and into everything right now! It was harder than expected, going through the antagonist cycle, particularly as I had a crazy time recovering from EPU (I couldn't pick him up for a few days, and was too tender to carry him for a week or so... And was in bed most of the week following EPU). So I had guilt that I was being a bad mum, then a BFN when AF came 4 days before my BT so felt like a failure at growing babies as well. Part of it I think was side effects from the Crinone, which made me feel TERRIBLE - cramps, really really down and felt numb and disconnected from everyone and everything around me. So for BFN but being off the Crinone! I'm going to ask to be on ANYTHING ELSE if I need a progesterone supplement during FET. We're seeing our FS on Monday and we can FET in June.

There’s a June thread started, maybe I’ll see you on it! http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?t=399173&page=7

Hugs to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Kalliope try not to be discouraged, it only takes one. Are you transfering at 3 days or 5?

Hi Mandy We are going to transfer 1 for the first FET as it is a good quality emby and then the remaining 2 as they are not so good. How many are you going to transfer?

Jacky I hope everything is ok?

Kit have you caved and POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Jayme, I think (I'm pretty sure!) that we'll be advised on Monday to only transfer one as this will be our first FET (and only our 2nd cycle). We have 5 day blasties frozen, so fingers crossed!
    Kisses

Thanks
    Reviews
    go to bed mandy

Thanks
    Reviews
    mandy - how did you go getting different progesterone support for your next cycle - from what I've heard pessaries are just as bad and they don't seem to do PIO shots here so much

Jayme - we're doing a 5 day transfer on Sunday (9:30 am)

This morning (day 2) we had a 2 cell and a 4 cell - I've called my FS and asked to transfer both - we don't want to risk one to the freeze/thaw and we accept the risks of both taking. He is pretty against transferring two but the clinic is ok with it (I've already spoken to the nurses and scientist) so he agrees with me when I speak to him tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalliope - not sure yet, will ask my FS on Monday. If I do a natural FET, will I have to have any extra hormone support anyway?? As long as I can avoid Crinone..,

And littlerabbit - join the Melb Girls thread! It's a little slower than some of the month-tracking ones but fun at chat w lovely ladies from here. There are a couple going through Monash too! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mandyandy, I did three natural FET's and I have never had any progesterone support on any of them. I even asked the FS this time (as I have prog pessaries in the fridge) and he said it really isnt necessary when doing a natural cycle.

kalliope, I hope you can have both embies transfered. I have everything for you!

jayme, I only transfered one up until this last cycle...and I really only transfered two because I was worried one wouldnt thaw and I would miss out on a cycle....hehehe not really good reasons but they were mine!

singa06, hope you are having a good break and you have some answers about doing another FET.

Thanks to all those who have asked after me. Im doind really good. Nothing really to report as Im only 3days post transfer....so anything I can say I feel is only in my head....and Im on no drugs to mimic any symptoms so its kinda really boring at the moment...But I think by early next week I will have a good idea either way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome and words of encouragement, it was so nice to meet you all.

Kalliope, best of luck have 2 out in, its a tough choice isn't it? Especially with number 2. I had two put in with DS. He started out as a twin but one stopped growing very early. I am tempted to have 2 put in with my next FET but DP says no, he considers the risk of twins too high. Let us know how you go.

Hi Mandyandy, I've done 2 natural FETs (one with DS) and one recently and I have not used any drugs with either. I think as long as your progesterone levels are normal they try to avoid using them (thank god).

Jacklicky, I hate the first week of the tww, for me it is always harder than the second week. Are you a POASer? Or do your wait for the Beta? Best of luck.

AFM, waiting to see the FS on Monday and commencing OPK for my FET. I think transfer will be around May 22. I have very regular cycles so can predict pretty well when things will happen but you never know. This will be my third attempts at getting #2 and while I know that the more times you try the better the chances are, I have to say I'm mighty stressed about it this time. We have no more money so I think this is really our last go. Anyone else finding the financial burden hard on top of the emotional one?

to us all.