+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kit, how are you going with your embies onboard?

Well I did my opk this morning and as expected it was positive....so I rang the FN's and they told me transfer on Monday....then they rang back and said I have one 2day and one 3day embie....so now my transfer is Tuesday and they will grow my 2day embie out to three days and then they transfer them both on Tue.....

So now I have nothing to do except wait until Tue and hope that both the embies do their thing!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jayme I can’t wait to hit 12 weeks to breath a little easier. I’m 9 ½ weeks now so a little while yet. It’s a week after my son’s 1st birthday. I bet you can’t wait till May passes so June arrives for you consult with your FS, not too long now.

Singa I agree its heart wrenching getting a positive only to find out it was a chemical, feels like an awful tease for you. Hope your doing ok hun and can get straight back in for another FET.

How are you feeling Kit?? Hope those embies are snuggling in tight, when is your b/t.

Funny my M/S hasn’t come back but after seeing embie twice this week I feel reassured. I don’t have another scan for 3 weeks (NT) so that’s going to go slow waiting. There is a midwife that works in my OB’s clinic and I saw her this week before my ob appointment and she said with the 2nd pregnancy things happen a lot faster. You can bigger quicker you feel things quicker etc. Definitely getting bigger is right.!! I look bloated and I’m trying to hide for another 3 weeks. At least as its so cold here so wearing big jumpers helps.

Oh wow jacklicky that’s great you will have two to transfer, I hope they grow nicely and all ready for Tuesday. Sounds like your clinic is right on to it to make sure they are both ready on the same day. Waiting’s hard I know but its not too long to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Ive just started a medicated ivf cycle and i ovulate just fine, i think they do it so that they can control when you ovulate as well as bumping up the follicle count as usually a woman may only have one or two mature follicles at ovulation and the meds bump that number up, the more you have with in reason the better the chances.
    Good luck, one benefit you may have is you may not get over stimulated, i had an IUI canceled due too many follicles, then did a natural one and nothing, so its ivf, scans this week, egg pickup the following five days later hopfully egg transfer and a whole bunch of injections, sprays, bloods, and pesseries arghhhhh, I hope it works first time, like everyone i guess. Good luck with yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies

Kit84 - glad to read your transfer went well, I hope those embies are holding tight for you

jacklicky - good luck for transfer on Tuesday, I hope your embies both thaw nicely

singa06 - so sorry for your chemical, it's such a great big tease and you're right it's so much harder than just a straight negative

AFM - triggered tonight, EPU Tuesday, my response hasn't been great and Dr thinks we'll only get 5 (I have 12 but the ones on left are a fair bit behind) hoping things have been growing well since my scan on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys

Jack - for 2mora!!! Hope your lil embie is growing away nicely now getting ready for the big day 2mora!

Butterfli - Im feeling ok..little bit obsessive with symptom watching lol. My b/t is next Monday the 16th so still another week I will prob do a POAS on Wed or Thurs...I will be 12dpo on Wed so I should get a faint pos if thats the case

Kalliope - Thanks! How are you feeling since trigger? you get some nice eggies 2mora!

Singa - How are you?

Hello to everyone else Hope you are going good!!

Kit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just thought I would pop in and wish Jack and Kalliope for tomorrow!!

Kit getting close now. Are you on any progesterone support with your FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been feeling horrid since the trigger - nausea and vomiting... mild panic is starting to set in as I had hyperemesis with DS and this is a big reminder that I'm extremely likely to get it again kind of forgot how sick I was and how little I could do, I've been so focussed on the ttc bit I never really thought about what I'd do if I actually got pregnant!

thanks for the good luck vibes jayme

kit - hang in there, I know this week will go ever so slow for your HPT Wed/Thurs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Is it ok for me to crash this thread? I'm TTC #2 as well and so far have not had much luck. A miscarriage in Feb and a BFN this month and I'm starting to get a little discouraged (not to mention broke). Can I ask how long you have all been trying to conceive number 2? I think after number 1 I thought (somewhat stupidly) that #2 would be easy.

Good luck to Jacklicky and Kalliope tomo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Guys I am so sorry for not being around. I just need a little break. I hope to hear from my nurse soon about whether or not I will be having another FET this cycle or waiting until the next.
    I hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Singa I hope you are ok

Hi Aloe. I have everything pinned on # 2 coming from my last cycled that produced DD (we wont be doing another stim cycle). I officially haven't started yet as don't meet with FS until June. That's good that you have 6 bubas on ice. When are you doing your next FET?