+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So far BFN for me ladies. I was so confident first FET would work like my fresh ET, looks like I was wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Singa isn't it way too early to know? You can POAS 9 days after a day 5 transfer which would make it next saturday. Don't give yourself a hard time, the tww is agonising and you read into everything so just hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks. I used the first response tests which are really sensitive. With Ds I had a BFP this early, that is why I expected the same. See how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Singa, Id be saying way to early. I got a very very faint 2nd line 7days post transfer with a 3 day embie....but I wouldnt have even noticed the 2nd line if I wasnt looking for it....try and relax and you should know in a few days anyhow.

Well tomorrow I get to start opk's and I have to ring up and try and book in for my scan on Friday.....excited to get started again....Still thinking putting two back in at this stage.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Singa try not to stress yourself out, maybe do another test on the weekend - i don't think the emby would even be fully implanted yet. Was it a hatching blast?

Jacklicky good luck for your scan on Friday, must be exciting to get the ball rolling again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join. We have a 15 and a half month old who was a huge surprise conception while going through the baselines for a IVF+ICSI cycle. We started back at the less invasive forms of ART (ever hopeful that everything was magically fixed) but I was a total non-responder to Clomid so we're right back here at IVF.

Doing an antagonist cycle this time round, can't believe how quick it's all moving, started stims today, we're aiming for EPU next Friday and a 5 day transfer.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Singa, I hope its too early for you, I agree with the others to wait till the weekend. I didn't do mine till 16DPO. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Welcome kalliope, hope this cycle gives you your much cherished bub no.2. I was dreading cycling again but didn't find the needles so bad this time round. Maybe they were finer! Best of luck

Jacklicky, best of luck with your scan on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies.
    Welcome Kalliope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    jacklicky, Good luck with next cycle! It is exciting when you can finally start the OPK's. Did you book the scan in?

jayme, what stage are you at now?

butterfli, I hope you are feeling well in your pregnancy, your scan is MONDAY!!

kalliope, isn't clomid horrible stuff? Good luck with your EPU and transfer, I hope you get a few embies to day 5!

Hello to everyone else!

AFM, I am waiting for my official BT on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Singa - Not long till Monday

Butterfli - Hope you are well and Goodluck for your scan Monday!!!

Kalliope - Hi

Jack - Hows everything going?

Hi to everyone i have missed, Hope you are all well

AFM - Had my scan to check lining yesterday and all is well...Booked in for ET on wed 4th May.....Cant wait!!!