+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sick around implantation time - so worried!

After a miscarriage and health dramas that followed last year I finally got a bfp a few days ago - two days before af would have been due. Was thrilled, as even then the bfp was darker than the one that I lost was two days *after* af should have been due. I tested again the following day - darker still... and the day of AF - super dark and came up really quickly. Hoorah. But by then I was sick Seems to be a cold/flu. No fever or anything and not ridiculously ill but still definitely not well and achy at times as well as a cough.

Tried to reassure myself today and tested again but the line was lighter than yesterdays. I'm not sure if that's because I had just peed an hour before I tested or if getting sick now has blown my chances.

Am trying to rest as much as possible, get lots of sleep, eat well and keep my fluids up.

Has anyone else been sick around implantation time and how did it turn out?

I sooo want this one to be a keeper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations!!

I had a rash around implantation time this pregnancy. Freaked me out, but the GP said as long as it wasn't German Measles (and it wasn't - my bloods were fine) it shouldn't be a problem. So far, so good - I'm 12 weeks in 2 days.

As for colds/flus well last pregnancy my first trimester was FULL of them. I think my first was around 4 weeks and then from 6 weeks it was weekly for 4 weeks that I got a cold or gastro. REALLY unpleasant, but not concerning at all according to the GP. In reality it was a sign that I needed to slow down as I was working long hours & doing lots of other stuff too (or trying to at least). My ds was happily born at term.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for your reply mim. I ended up with a fever tonight for a few hours which has only just settled down now Am going to test again in the morning and am really really really hoping for a nice strong result again, but am feeling pretty discouraged after the fever. *sigh*

Oh for simplicity!